Edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
When they had his and Morleigh's wedding in People magazine, they were in the big pic with the wedding party.

I'm sure the pics will be up momentarily. :edge:

You know, I always had a question about that wedding picture from people, but I kept forgetting to ask. In the caption, it said that two of his older daughters were standing behind him...but I could swear that all THREE girls standing behind him could pass for his kids. Anyone want to help me out on this one?

Flavia also has some awesome Edge baby pics.. at least I think it's her! (sorry if I confused someone else)

edgewedding.gif

Ok, these are the pics I have handy. I'll look for the rest when I get back from college :)

Sian and Morleigh

Morleigh+and+baby+Sian.jpg

Edge+Morleigh+and+Baby+Sian.jpg

I think this is Hollie ( The one at the back, next to Edge and Bono)

Hollie+Evans+Edge+Bono.jpg

Edge+Morleigh+and+Sian---1.jpg

The Evans family shopping

Edge+Morleigh+%26+Sian+shopping.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Ok, these are the pics I have handy. I'll look for the rest when I get back from college :)

Sian and Morleigh

Morleigh+and+baby+Sian.jpg

Edge+Morleigh+and+Baby+Sian.jpg

I think this is Hollie ( The one at the back, next to Edge and Bono)

Hollie+Evans+Edge+Bono.jpg

Edge+Morleigh+and+Sian---1.jpg

The Evans family shopping

Edge+Morleigh+%26+Sian+shopping.jpg

Okay, as far as I know the first picture is of Morleigh and Levi, that's Arun (middle daughter) in the picture with Bono and Caroline Corr, and all the grocery shopping ones are with Levi.

In the wedding picture the two girls on the left hand side (the older one next to the guy in the white shirt and the younger one with red hair) are Hollie and Blue Angel. I don't know who the one between Edge and Morleigh is.

AngelofLarrydom said:
What I always wonder about, when I look at that wedding picture is - who is the blonde guy? Could it be Larry's son? I don't see too much of a resemblence except for the blonde flat top but then he could look like his mother.

Wasn't Aaron Elvis born in 1995? That would make him seven now, right?

I don't think the blond guy in the picture is Larry's son. Larry's oldest child was born in 1995, so this guy is much to old to be him. Also, the girl in back of Edge resembles Morleigh-- look at the face. I think it might be her sister or something.

Back
Top Bottom