Edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
Does anyone have any RECENT pics? The older ones, that he had with his ex?
:p

i thinketh this is his eldest daughter...from the meteor awards

3348335923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A338%3A5%3C%3Bot1lsi

omgggg...this makes me SOOO flipping OLD. :scream: :cry:

the girls in these two pics don't look much alike...I think the top one is not an Edge daughter...however, the bottom one...look! she's got Edgie's squinty eyes and his nose! :heart: :edge: Very pretty girl....but it still freaks me out that he has a kid that's 18, fer cryin out loud...MAN!

Hollie+Evans+Edge+Bono.jpg

Gina Marie said:
Disco-I think the bottom one is Caroline Corr, and she is way over 18 :D

The adorable girl in the back is the one Niamh thinks is Hollie.

Criminy, he's not THAT old :madspit: ;) :p

hmmm...but it could be her- the same eyes, definitely the nose- and perhaps the girl behind her is another edge daughter..dunno. whoever got this- where'd it come from? rex? there should be a description as to who it is..

Ok, let's clear this up...

There's Bono kissing Caroline Corr's foregead. The guy next to her is her boyfriend. The girl standing at the back is Hollie ( or that's what I think anyway) and thenyou can see Edge at her left...:)

Jam Jar said:

nope- that's gotta be aislinn, because it looks like this was from the early 90's- so hollie must've been a youngin! btw- where did ya find this pic?

:yes: Yup, its Aislinn

LOL..No no...what i meat was that after taking a look at the OTHER pic ( the one with Bono and Caroline Corr) now I'm pretty sure that the girl standing behind Bono is Hollie..:)

Back
Top Bottom