Edge's Hott Bod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgette said:

729b6a41.jpg

Where did you get the above photo Edgette? And do you know where it's from? Coz I do! This photo was taken outside Helsinki's intercontinental hotel where Edge, Adam and Larry stayed in 1997 when U2 last played a concert in Helsinki, Finland.

I know coz I was there! I've similar photos of Edge and Adam but unfortunately I'm unable to post them here as of yet. But I'm working on it, so watch this space!!!
:wink:

Last edited:
Well, me I'm a Bonolover through and through (Oh I so wish, hee hee) But I hafta say that Edge is in very good shape these days, well actually he's ALWAYS been in good shape. Regarding the beanie, I dunno why he's always got it on. We love him any which way so I for one thinks he should 'get it off'.. :lmao:

He's a lovely man. In great shape. And, he's got the most lovely smile..:drool: :drool:

babyedgewithbeard9gy.jpg

Okay, this was chosen for a few reasons. It is the first evidence of Edge trying to grow a goatee (so cute!!!) and it shows off his strong arms, AND, well, you see the pole??? :drool: :drool: :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Edgette said:

729b6a41.jpg

Where did you get the above photo Edgette? And do you know where it's from? Coz I do! This photo was taken outside Helsinki's intercontinental hotel where Edge, Adam and Larry stayed in 1997 when U2 last played a concert in Helsinki, Finland.

I know coz I was there! I've similar photos of Edge and Adam but unfortunately I'm unable to post them here as of yet. But I'm working on it, so watch this space!!!
:wink:

No, I had no idea where this photo was from. Thanks for clearing that up! :bow:

I can't wait to see your pictures! :hyper:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I agree

I was just being silly :wink:

No, it is totally hilarious, I'm just glad he doesn't look like that or this would be the shortest thread ever.

"He's hotttt."
"Yeah."

At least this way we can debate which Edge-y parts are the hotttttest.

I think this thread is so funny....we have the weekly Edge thread, Freestylin Friday, and hardly anyone posts anything (myself included :reject: ). But name the thread Edge's hott bod and everyone shows up! :cute:

wow, great recent additions to the thread :drool:

aside from his looks (eyes, skin) he just seems to be such a grounded and earnest person--combined with his talent, the total package makes him irresistible!

I'm just enjoying the fun little scenarios going through my brain...

Friend to Principle Mgmt staffer: "Do you know, there's a thread on one of the U2 boards called 'Edge's Hott Bod'?"

Staffer immediately smells PLEBAcraft and investigates. Wow. Ten pages worth and showing no signs of slowing down.

Principle staffer, to Dallas: "Hey, there's a huge thread on that PLEBA website called 'Edge's Hott (spelled H-O-T-T) Bod.' Don't you think (winking) everybody ought to know about this?"

Minutes later, Dallas to Larry: "Apparently you have competition. There's a huge 10-page thread on PLEBA called "Edge's HOTT (enunciates carefully) Bod. Better watch out Lar, I hear your last 'hot bod' thread was only 8 pages."

That afternoon, Vertigo 4th Leg strategy meeting, Larry to all assembled: "You know, South American outdoor venues can get really hot, maybe I should come out for the encores shirtless...?"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom