Edge's Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.. are beautiful :D

his eyes are absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't be surprised if I really did get lost in them :drool:

:sick: <--- my facial expression if I were to look him straight in the eye..

I absolutely :heart: his eyes. I think that that's the best part physicaly about him (if i had to pick). His eyes are kind and intense at the same time! That's probably my favorite physical feature on guys: the eyes! Edge's and Paul McCartney's are my fave celebrity eyes. :drool:

:D

100282_lg.jpg

I totally love Edge’s eyes – so beautiful :heart:. And yes, looking straight into those eyes leaves you a bit :faint: :laugh:.

Oh, and the sweetest thing ever is when he closes them for minutes during some songs on stage :cute:

sometimes i wonder if i knew them personally -edge would win me over more than bono..cause he has a lovely persona in all the interviews......-bono is a charmer but a teaser too....edge is just plain lovely and humble with it....

BONO: he's like the girl who dresses up but no one can touch her.....HE KNOWS HES A TEASE! AND WE CAN'T HAVE HIM...

he's married though ,they all are so its a kiss,hug then back to the missus-sadly for all of us.........

lol, u r so right!! Anyway, the goal is soul and they got there several times, and keep on doing it!! CHEER IT UP!! :happy: :wink:

I feel sorry for adam abit being the only one not married / no kids

but then again he might be just kept it well under wraps....

passingcat said:

Well, we know that he has a girlfriend, so I don't think that there's any need to feel sorry for him :wink:.

passingcat said:

I would gladly be his girlfriend/wife/mistress whatever he would want:drool:

And he could serenade you in the moonlight with his guitar.

I find that a really sexy idea!

And yes, his eyes are gorge.

U2Girl1978 said:
Edge looks huggable. :cute:

He looks so much more than huggable!!! He looks kissable to and touchable....I feel so guitly now, I am supposed to be an Adam girl:eek:

Back
Top Bottom