Edges eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
I'm always one for posting pictures of Edge's eyes. :drool:

edge608.jpg

This pic is utterly sexy!!!:drool: ...I always thought Edge had beautiful/kind green eyes!!...what a BABE!

The thing about his eyes that have always struck me is that they look so kind.

Also, he's got kind of a hooded eye. I noticed his dad has that too.

Bono's Betty said:
I agree with you Lisa71. He always looks so innocent to me. :edge:

My mother told me long ago that the ones that look innocent are the ones you have to watch out for! That.... and watch out for drummers. Hmmm? Wonder where she got that info from?:lol:

He has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen

I agree 100 % about them being kind, I think they truly reflect the kind of man he is

Nice pictures here :heart:

fabulous pics, agree about his eyes...they photography different colors too i see. sometimes they look almost brown, most times a bit of green or green-blue. and yes, his skin is beautiful and glowy...wish i had skin that nice :D

*sings* the songs are in your eyes, i see them when you smile....

*la de da*

how many times have i said that? lol

RAAAWWWRRRR ... that is SO hott ... is ALL I gotta say ... eeeehehehehehe ... edge is hot either way and he's so ... AAAAAAAAAAAHHH ... there's nothing wrong with me just that the topic of edge usually induces random fangirl screaming :D :drool: and DAMN his eyes are a nice colour :love: WOOT WOOOT!!!

It looks like he doesn't have any eyelids--I think that's what makes them look kind of odd. The extra skin above the eyelid, below the eyebrow, covers his actual eyelids. They're still pretty though :wink:

I've always loved Edge's eyes hehe. And I love the droopyness :cute: it's one of those things that makes him unique :heart: Sometimes it's annoying but oh well... he's still hott :love: :D
Thanx for makin this topic moomoo :)

Back
Top Bottom