Edge's citizenship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu2006

The Fly
I'm just curious about one thing i asked in another thread.
I think there's no doubt about the fact that Bono and Larry are both legally speaking irishmen.
It seems that, as someone said in this other thread, Adam got the irish citizenship in1989.
But what about the edge ? Is he still a brit ? Did he also apply for irish citizenship ?

These days it doesn`t matter whether you are Irish or British - we`re all European! I think both Edge and Adam probably have dual nationality - I recall Adam saying in an interview that he is entitled to both Irish and Briish passports. I wonder if Edge has an American one too we Morleigh being American and he spending so much time over there?

I don´t know exactly. I remember, in 1998, in Argentina, the media commented that Edge was, the only British member; his passport was British. I don´t know actually.

Edge had his passport switched over to Ireland. I have to find the exact interview, but I remember him saying so a few years back.

Edgette said:
Actually, his passport says UK.

I've a tour itnerary from PopMart where it says so. :reject:

Yep, I have one of those too (from the 4th leg) and it says his passport is UK (Adam's was Irish).

Back
Top Bottom