Edge's beanie at HOF Ceremony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Did anyone else think that Edge wore a new beanie at the R&RHOF ceremony? It seemed to me that it was a bit thinner than usual...like you could see through it. Maybe it was just the way the light was shining on him, I'm not sure. But I couldv'e sworn I saw scalp.

Edge Head=:tongue: :censored: :evil:

~J

You can't really tell in this picture, but I wanted to post it anyway...

Attachments

• theedge10.jpg
    theedge10.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 77
Wow....

I thought I was crazy for noticing it. Like "you odd girl, notice something like that on the Edge!"

But then it seems to be easy for me to notice when :bono: has his fly down too..... :censored:

It's so cool others notice silly stuff like that. Nice one Edgette.

You can't really tell from pics but on TV it totally was like see-through. Odd choice for New York in winter, but whatev, maybe Edge is just trying something new.
He looked awesome, his speech was awesome, so glad he was there to help induct The Clash!

eep said:
Wow....

I thought I was crazy for noticing it. Like "you odd girl, notice something like that on the Edge!"

But then it seems to be easy for me to notice when :bono: has his fly down too..... :censored:

I noticed it! lol. but when did bono have his fly down and why didn't anyone tell me?! :mac:

adamsmango, awesome sig/avatar combo :up:

and location too :yes:

i didn't notice, i didn't get to watch it, i'm only replying to this thread cos adamsmango's sig and avatar made me :p

IWasBored said:
adamsmango, awesome sig/avatar combo :up:

and location too :yes:

i didn't notice, i didn't get to watch it, i'm only replying to this thread cos adamsmango's sig and avatar made me :p

Well, you'll just have to watch it when VH1 reruns it about 30 times during the next two months. :lol: :wink:

:wave:

~J

i have this way of only being around vh1 when it's showing behind the musics on ***** :yuck:

edited cos i totally forgot that ***** was censored :lol:

Eep....

eep said:
Wow....

I do believe eep has to share this little story with the rest of the class....:yes:

It is a classic story. :bono: + fly down = :ohmy: :shocked: :tongue:

:angel:

~J

I :heart: Edge's speech.

me: :combust: *rewind*

and repeat!

And i do think the beanie was different, it was really :cute: though! I loved the little screens all around the pedestal with "the edge" too. I don't know, maybe i'm just strange :shrug: .

Re: Eep....

Edgette said:

I do believe eep has to share this little story with the rest of the class....:yes:

It is a classic story. :bono: + fly down = :ohmy: :shocked: :tongue:

:angel:

~J

Erm...yeah. Perhaps I should post it in a new thread but since it was brought up here....

The time I remember actually seeing his fly down was in Lincoln for the DATA tour thingy. (There's stories of other concerts where people have spotted the common occurance of the fly being down). :eek:
But in Lincoln, :bono: looked all fine and dandy in his black pants until he stood up, put his arms up and any one could clearly see his fly was down.
Actually, the funniest bit was when Bono himself noticed. He put his arms down, turned and walked to the back of the stage. While he was back there he grabbed his guitar to play "American Prayer", but we all knew why he walked back so fast! :lol:

I went with other PLEBA gals as well. We didn't talk about it during the thing. But soon after we all commented how we had noticed it! .....Once again, I'm glad I wasn't the only one noticing something like that!

Well, here's one pic. It doesn't look different/see through here, but it did on the show :huh: I think it might be just the lighting on the show.

I wonder how many beanies he has :D

:heart:

1047362077.3489767490.jpg

OOOOWWW thanks Mrs Springsteen yeah I think soo too but he always wears this one!!!!!But he looks so damm cool in it

He is cool.He invented the coolnesss!!!!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Well, here's one pic. It doesn't look different/see through here, but it did on the show :huh: I think it might be just the lighting on the show.
1047362077.3489767490.jpg

I believe it was the lighting at the show too. It was extremely bright there. Maybe I just want to believe I saw Edge scalp. :yes:

I can't wait to see what Edge is going to wear Sunday. He'll look good in whatever he wears of course.

and Adam better freaking show up. If not, I'll have to go hunt him down and erm...punish him. Yeah that's right. :sexywink: :censored: :evil:

~J

Back
Top Bottom