Edge Videos Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey all.....play this excellent game that a cool cat from another forum does every week......it's real simple, ten stills from ten different U2 videos.....this week has an Edge theme....you try and guess all ten videos.....winners are announced when the next round begins....and I'll give you all a heads up.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/jmann37395/index.html

Remember to e-mail in your answers to the adress on that page....don't post them in this thread. Thankee.

Man, I don't know any of my 80's U2 videos! What a bad fan. :reject: Of course, I also can't figure out the first one. Is it WGRYWH?

I think so..... Number 10 is the one I can't get. He wore that whole outfit during most songs on Rattle and Hum??? Hmmm. I just guessed.

Look at the bars signifying that the video is a rough cut. That should give you a clue.

whackjester said:
Look at the bars signifying that the video is a rough cut. That should give you a clue.

LOL.....but I bet 99% of the people on this forum have no idea what it is......hence why there should be a DVD release.....

whackjester said:
Is it Red Hill Mining Town? I've never seen that video.

Back
Top Bottom