Edge spotted yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shoeuner

Babyface
Yesterday I was just rounding the corner to go to the Border's near the hotel where the band is staying at and guess who pulls up literally as I was walking by the hotel, none other than The Edge.

It was 1:15pm and he was getting out of the car near the side entrance to the hotel. There were only 5-6 fans and Edge was so gracious and kind to sign autographs, take picture with fans and shake one man's hand.

I love those unexpected moments.

I worked with Aisling O Sullivan's (Edge's first wife) father about 10 years ago in Dublin at his ad agency - O' Sullivan Ryan, along with Edge's former brother-in-law and sister-in-law. There is a pic of her in the book Unforgtabble Fire and she is married to some guy from the Virgin Prunes who I met but can't remember his name. She told me stories about the early days when her sister was dating Edge.

I told Edge this and he looked amused.

Congratulations!

Is the picture you mentioned the one with the band and Paul McGuinness at the pub the night when they signed with him and Aislinn's sister Rachel (?) is sat between?

I keep seeing that pic and it's always credited as being Aislinn, which would therefore be incorrect?

Thanks!

I wonder if they will be at the same hotel in September (I have tickets then) - I gotta book a hotel yet.....

Any hints for where they are staying? Or would someone email me or PM the info? Pretty please? :)

Back
Top Bottom