Edge spends a lot of time on the internet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many of you were SCREAMING for Bono to mention PLEBA?!? Oh come on you know you were, I was practically perched on the computer ready to running around the house like a decapitated chicken if he did!

Way to Excited Fishy! <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

i cranked my volume up, hoping to hear a PLEBA reference. damn, maybe next time!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

(is anyone's else sound really shitty?)

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

LOL! When Bono mentioned that I thought the same thing! I was dying for him to mention interference or PLEBA- imagine if Edge read all of Mrs. Edge's stories!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm ALWAYS hoping that the guys will mention Pleba or interference or SOMETHING...but I guess they can't mention one without having to mention a gazillion other fan groups, y'know?
tongue.gif

disco

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

I know for a fact that Edge reads this forum on a regular basis and is even registered here.

kisswink.gif

NOOOO!! you can't be serious!!! OMG! lmao I didnt know that!!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i cranked my volume up, hoping to hear a PLEBA reference. damn, maybe next time!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

(is anyone's else sound really shitty?)

My sound is wonderful!

*enjoying Bono Cam* YUM!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

I thought he was going to mention the edge chat.

I know for a fact that Edge reads this forum on a regular basis and is even registered here.

kisswink.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS??? HOW??

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Has Edge ever posted? I seriously hope he doesn't read PLEBA! Dear lord!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

ignore.gif

I will never say.

eek.gif
So that's a yes I bet!

This is freaky! LOL

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Sicy!!!!! Are you just yankin' our chains?! Holy crap if that's true- I feel so violated...
wink.gif

Who could it be!!??
ACK!
Oh yeah, THIS is going to help studying!!! CRAP!
Man oh man...
Mind you I am one gulliable s.o.b., so who knows. I'd be happy to have the edge amongst us, maybe posting, maybe lurking. Hmmm.
*SIGH*
You HAD to say that the night before an exam right Sicy? You bad bad girl.
-Bluey (who is now making the futile attempt to study the processes of mitosis and meisois....wooooo, party hard.)

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
I think someone is full of it.. heheh

I wont believe unless I see PROOF
tongue.gif

LOL Maybe Sicy = Edge!
eek.gif
eek.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Actually, reiterating my previous post, if I were reading about myself in PLEBA, I'd definitely feel like the violated one.
Can you say 'Elevated Bono' anyone?
smile.gif

------------------
"All right I'll eat your- eat your shorts?!!"

Hey Sicy since you pointed this out, could you tell me where the thread is, cause it no longer links up to it.

Is it lost forever after the server change?

Please I would love to read it if it still exists.

-Marina

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I wish I could read it again. It's gone. A while back threads were posted in its official.. the actual threads that they read. But the threads in Its Official is gone and so are the links. Gah.

I remember that one of the links was for the thread I started about Bono getting me sent to the guidance counselor's office. *lol*

If they did read that, they probably think I'm nuts.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by Bonochick:

If they did read that, they probably think I'm nuts.
biggrin.gif

I can assure you that the members of U2, like the rest of us, most likely think you're nuts no matter what.

XOXO
wink.gif

As for the Edge reading here... while I can't dismiss it completely, I remember a quote from a recent interview with Edge where he stated that he usually does not read "board rooms" (like the forums on Interferece). Therefore, while he may glance through Interference from time to time, I'm willing to bet that the lascivious thoughts in this particular forum are "Edge-safe."
biggrin.gif

I remember Bono mentioning interference.com as on of the better sties about them. It was in an interview about internet and he said that there are many about them that are even better then their on and then listed a few and interference was among those. SO they at least know this site exist.

Edge here?? Wow, cool....

Some thread I actually have wondered if it has been started by a bandmember. Threads like what opening song, what other song do you want them to play and stuff like that. Just to see what we want.

Don't know but it wouldn't surprice me if they lurk around here once in a while.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by CatDubh:
*CatDubh's lost*
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Bono mentions what? And where? Who's Bono anyways?

confused.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by doctorwho:

As for the Edge reading here... while I can't dismiss it completely, I remember a quote from a recent interview with Edge where he stated that he usually does not read "board rooms" (like the forums on Interferece). Therefore, while he may glance through Interference from time to time, I'm willing to bet that the lascivious thoughts in this particular forum are "Edge-safe."
biggrin.gif

Oh Doctorwho I hope you're right! I REALLY hope they don't read Interference, especially not PLEBA!! What would they think of us? I don't want them to see this stuff!
eek.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom