Edge should bare all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vampira

Acrobat
Who's with me on this?

No I don't mean his clothes, I mean his head! For this new tour, I'd love to see him take off the beanie and totally shave his head clean. No stubble, no hats, just a bald head. Do you think he could pull this off, or would he?

There's a photo of him on the 05 calendar & he looks damn fine without the beanie. (What ever happened to Edge's Pet--she's not been here in a while.)

I totally agree.

:combust: :drool:

feb.jpg

Why is it all we have to do is mention words like Edge, Bono, Larry, Adam and their clothes just seem to disappear?

OMG...I will never love anyone more than Bono, but beanie-less Edge sure comes close! :drool:

I say leave the beanie at home! Let's see that beautiful head this tour.

Edgette said:

I've been trying to get Edge on this page: http://www.baldrus.com/baldhalloffame.shtml

Unfortunately, they say "Nominations will only be considered if an internet link to the nominees picture is provided." And I can't find any internet sites with bald Edge pictures (preferably without watermarks). If anyone should be on the Bald Hall Of Fame as proof that bald is beautiful, it's our Edge!

Last edited:
lmao!

but... :no:
I know ya'll want change but... please... i hope he doesnt go like that too often... maybe once in a while but please not permenant! He doesnt look like Edge to me like that :|

Back
Top Bottom