Edge Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am in love with Edges shoes! Yikes it has really become more of an obsession...But I need help! I am looking for the pic of Dallas tying Edge's shoe, or ANY photo that clearly shows his sneakers! I love those blue ones and i am trying to find a pair for myself! I know you guys are the queens of finding pics, so I am pleading for your help! Thanks bunches!!!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

FISHY! Bling bling girl!!

dallasschoo.jpg

DUDE! I am so in love w/ his shoes tooo! I know he has some Converse all-stars... but I'm having trouble w/ the others. I think the ones in the pic are Asics, no? they look like it. He's worn old school Adidas too, and Pumas I think. Right? I'm confusing myself. But yeah! Edge shoes! I love them! The search begins... if it worked w/ The Pants, than I think there's hope...

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 03-26-2002).]

Here's a Edge shoe pic
333%3A43%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A%3B%3E868%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C343586nu0mrj

Fishy, I also love these shoes and I can't figure out what brand they are. I did see just yesterday a pair which was similar to that of Edge's but it wasn't the exact one. The brand was skechers and it was a woman's sneaker, plus they only had it in a tan color.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

Maybe Asics? I had a pair of asics with a similar logo, but that was a few years ago. DUDE! SEVEN years! *is old* they were my first cross country shoes...*realizes no one cares* *shuts up* *Stops with the asterisks

MOOKY!!! SWEET STAR-SPANGLED MONKEY CRAP!!! You have solved the mystery!!! I thought the shoes were pumas, but then I couldn't explain those two extra stripes...but I did a little research after you suggested they might be asics...and THEY ARE! They are vintage asics made between 1978-1980! ROCK THE HELL ON!!! Now I just have to find the mofo's!!!

Mooky you are the greatest in ALL the land!

You Rock the Casbah Baby!!!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society

*throws Gramps at beebs* That's what I'm sayin' yos! They are definitely Asics, I just dunno where I'd find that old-school style. Dizamn.

LMAO Fishy! Love the new monkey crap variation! We posted at the same damn time! Sweeeeeeeeet ok so they're 78-80s... Must find the shoes! I went to the Asic website, but they're all new... what are they thinking?!

I went there too, but the closest they come are those black and gold ones...who wants black and gold...ARG!

*excited but tired*

*must get sleep*

((((((((((Mooky and Beebs))))))))))))

But you know...upon comparison of the pic of dallas tying edges shoe and the pic Lise posted...methinks those are two different shoes...hmmmm...do we have a clearer pic of dallas tying the shoes? Or any other shoe pics...blue shoes pics...

Fishy...who is off to bed, but dreaming of shoes...

Ahhh, yess, another excuse to avoid homework. Ok I will try to find some pics tonight, if not tomorra. Night Fishy!!!

shoesshoesloveyoushoes

Gramps Magee just IM'd me. He wants to know why you'd throw him at me and why you think I have anything to do with him. (I'm honestly changing my AIM so only people on my buddy list can IM me. I mean, all these crazy apes...) Also, he said something about "the banana seeds of patience." Maybe it has to do with the shoes?? I dunno...
Want some pizza?
Oh, just the shoes...

LMFAO! I dunno beebs, I was just using him to get your attention I guess.

THE HUNT FOR EDGE SHOES CONTINUES!
Damn it's hard to find pics. Here are two that focus on the shoes. (hehe I took the second on myself, thank you. maybe that's why it's so blurry.)

333%3A43%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C345348nu0mrj

333%3A43%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C345347nu0mrj

EdgeFeet.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Mooky Beebs! What is all of this stuff about banana seeds of kindness and stems of monetary value? Did I miss something while I was gone for the weekend? LOL!

*has no idea where the banana obsession came from but thinks it is hilarious!*

SHOES!!!

Mooks, you shoe pics don't show up! The last two are missing in the Abyss that is PLEBA! ARG! WHY WHY WHY do I have to go away for five days! I want to look for shoes!

oh yeah...alcohol and parties is why I am leaving...hmmmm...ok...but I will think of the shoes the ENTIRE time...(i am sober that is) LOL!

See you guys when I get back! *looks in every thrift store in Rehoboth*

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society

Dude!! he has more pairs of shoes than i do!! that must be sayin something- aren't us girls 'sposed to have lotsa shoes- all i have are my sketchers and combat boots! tehe!

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

i know i know- these aren't his blue sneaks- they're the converse all-stars ( very comfy- i occasionally steal my friend's extra pair!) but anyhoo- here! sweetness!!

okayy....pix dun wanna work for me today...wtf?
------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Jam Jar (edited 03-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jam Jar (edited 03-27-2002).]

So...do you all think Edge just went through his closet and said to himself "Well, I don't want to buy new shoes for the tour, so which ones should I take with me?" If they are from 1978-1980, he either must have had them in his closet, or maybe he is a thrift store shopper...

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Bonochick:
EdgeFeet.jpg

Oh snap Bonochickay! Thanks! This is a sweet pic- focused on the shoes and such...

Jammy jam! I know! I love his Converse's too! He has really cool ones w/ cool designs... Heh heh, i have two pairs meself!
biggrin.gif

Mrs. Clayton I'm thinking that he indeed had to have gotten them from a thrift shop of some sort. Well i'm guessing the he didn't get them, his wardrobe people did. Anyway, I'll search more when i get back from class I guess! Thanks all!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 03-27-2002).]

"LMFAO! I dunno beebs, I was just using him to get your attention I guess"

When I was your age, young primate, we had RESPECT for our elders!

And Beebs-- blocking me that way??
frown.gif

*banana of disappointed-in-whippersnappers-ness*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
"LMFAO! I dunno beebs, I was just using him to get your attention I guess"

When I was your age, young primate, we had RESPECT for our elders!

And Beebs-- blocking me that way??
frown.gif

*banana of disappointed-in-whippersnappers-ness*

confused.gif
confused.gif

Huh???

I'm sorry, Mrs. C. You'd have to read the thread, very carefully, and from the beginning to understand their comments. With only minimal apey exaggeration, they go something like this:
MOCOOL: HAHAH! *throws gramps*
BEEBS: I hate that ape gramps and I blocked him from my AOL!
BOTH IN UNISON: Muahahaha!
(now, remember I am a fun-loving ape with no formal education, and very little attention span. I am far too lazy to check the actual dialogue...)
They hurt my feelings
frown.gif
Perhaps I overreacted when I posted last...*apesigh*

*banana of second thoughts*
*ape-ologies to both beebs and mocool*

All of that being said, now, I would like very much to remark that I quite admire the Edge's taste in footwear. I must say, I wish my hindlegs would fit comfortably into a pair of your human shoes.

Maybe someday someone will design fashionable shoes for the elderly ape, but sadly, that time has not yet come.

*banana of awkward foot size and shape*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

lmao-- I actually just tried to get into chat... but I couldn't.
frown.gif

Help me?

I still really really want Edge Shoes.

Hey Gramps! I'm not mad at you anymore! Hoorah!

lol- Gramps your gonna have to blow your cover soooon!
Dude! dude! MVD! mine is mocool12!!! Can I come too please?

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
well, it is my apey bedtime but if you like I shall join in the chat. Can someone instruct me on how to do so?

I am so looking forward to chatting about footwear...

go to this link...

http://www.interference.com/u2chat/index.html

scroll down and enter a name and change the channel to #PLEBA..... click "join"

that's it! Hope to see you there!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Back
Top Bottom