Edge Plays LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
Last night The Edge played 4 songs with Danny Lanois in LA. Here's the first pic, taken by Andi from Exit

u2lafans9.jpg

"Stillwater" is another song they performed. The reports are they only played 3 together.

Edge does look good though. :drool:

:wave:

~J

:hmm: Isn't Christy Turlington getting married in LA this weekend? Maybe Edge is in town for the wedding which means maybe there will be some more new pictures of him :D

arw9797 said:
:hmm: Isn't Christy Turlington getting married in LA this weekend? Maybe Edge is in town for the wedding which means maybe there will be some more new pictures of him :D

Oh! :hyper: I hope so. I was thinking...not to change the subject or anything...but, didn't Adam have Christy and Naomi at his house before? Does anyone think we might see new Adam pictures as well? :confused:

Just a thought.

~J

I think Bono is walking Christy down the aisle, so we should see lots of new pics. Hope they stay around long enough to pop into Cleveland next weekend :wink:

Scarletwine said:
I think Bono is walking Christy down the aisle, so we should see lots of new pics. Hope they stay around long enough to pop into Cleveland next weekend :wink:

I thought they were opening the Special Olympics next weekend? :hmm: :confused:

~J

arw9797 said:

She's getting married in San Francisco. That's not too far from LA so maybe Edge and Morleigh would go up there as well, she was at their wedding last year.

Scarletwine said:

DAMN I think your right. :no:

But then again the last couple times "U2" were supposed to perform somewhere it turns out to be either Bono and Edge or just Bono. The Oscars being the exception of course.

But, I won't be expecting them to be in Cleveland.

~J

Edgette said:

But then again the last couple times "U2" were supposed to perform somewhere it turns out to be either Bono and Edge or just Bono. The Oscars being the exception of course.

But, I won't be expecting them to be in Cleveland.

~J

Me either. They'd be mad to do it! Sure, yeah let's go plop oursevlves down in the middle of hundreds of our craziest fans! It'll be fun!!

While I think Bono WOULD think it's fun :evil: :hyper:

Edge would be ok whatever :eeklaugh:

and Adam would be slightly amused :lol:

...Larry would be like, no way, Jose!! :no:

Last edited:
PaleBlueDot said:

Me either. They'd be mad to do it! Sure, yeah let's go plop oursevlves down in the middle of hundreds of our craziest fans! It'll be fun!!

While I think Bono WOULD think it's fun :evil: :hyper:

Edge would be ok whatever :eeklaugh:

and Adam would be slightly amused :lol:

...Larry would be like, no way, Jose!! :no:

I know but one can hope.

Afterall that's what they do at every concert more or less :tongue:

Larry -"Dude FOAD!"

*picturing Larry saying "dude" and "no way jose"*

:eyebrow:

:hmm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, that's just a super funny image to me.

:larry: I am like, so NOT going to Cleveland Bono.

:laugh:

~J

Well, since Bono is Bobby Shriver's good friend and already been at a benefit honoring his Mom for Special Olympics, I'm sure he'll be there. As well he should after all that is such an important thing and I can't imagine the thrill they will have hearing them.

and he is wearing his wedding ring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool edge invented the coolness

Back
Top Bottom