Edge just got called a geek...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sorry I'm making thread so much, I just have so much to talk about these days :|

Well ,I was talkin to a friend, and I decided to send her a pic of Jon Bon Jovi cause it was really hott. Well, after that, I seen a realy hott pic of Edge and I was dieing I swear cause it was so hott.
Well she said this "i dont understand how u think hes hott, jovi is soooooooooo hott in this pic, and ur looking at that geek and ur about to die?"
She appolagized right after she said it, but still, it hurt me :( I don't think she looked at the pic of edge anyway but still :sad:
I love this friend to death, but that was kinda mean to say... but I forgive her...

lol, guess were kinda protective of our men huh? i agree, edge is a cute geek. and bono lost the africa weight. my friend is just jealous of bono and he says that stuff all the time cuz it gets me going. fat don henley.....arg

My friends think I'm odd because I'm 16 and think a guy that's almost 30 years older than me is hot. But who cares what they think, right? So what if he's not the Brad Pitt type or whatever? I think "hotness" is determined also by personality and how they treat other people. And those leather pants don't hurt much either.:wink: :drool: :drool: But I just don't like how they make fun of him , it makes me feel... wrong? I don't know if that's the right word, but they make me feel like it's wrong to like someone older than me. I mean, I think Harrison Ford, Bon Jovi, people like that are hot. Is it wrong for me to feel that way? Do any of you feel the same?

Don't feel like it's wrong to like somebody that much older than you :hug: I'm in love with a 60 yr old... a famous one... lol :drool: he looks great!
I don't feel wrong about it though. I just feel a bit different :huh: lol, and proud! HAHA!

I like Edge partially because he is a geek. Something about that appeals to me. :love:

I always thought of him as a nurd though... but maybe I thought geek... hhmm now im confused :/ is one better then the other lmao! GREAT! Now im jsut lost....

macphistofreak said:
My friends think I'm odd because I'm 16 and think a guy that's almost 30 years older than me is hot. ... I mean, I think Harrison Ford, Bon Jovi, people like that are hot. Is it wrong for me to feel that way? Do any of you feel the same?
Is it wrong for you to feel that Harrison Ford is hot? Uh - NUH!!!
He gets hotter every year for me, same as Mel Gibson & the sexiest old geezer alive, Sean Connery!! And of course, need I mention His Hotness, the B-man???? :combust: :faint:

I think not. :lol:

For marik :)

Anthem08.jpg

:drool: :combust:

thanks. he does not look like a geek in that pic. older ones, when he has wild unbrushed hair from pre-boy days- he could be considered geeky looking by todays standards

TheWho4Life said:

Anthem08.jpg

:love: Edge looks adorable in this pic! Where and when is it from (Mid-80s I'm guessing)? The hat, the smile, the cute way his eyes crinkle up...he just looks so sweet.

I think your friend was just trying to bait you. There's nothing geeky-looking about Edge in this picture.

Edge might be a "geek", but he's that intellectual quiet sweet funny supremely talented kind of geek.

That's hot :drool:

Your friend is just too young to appreciate that, wait til she gets older

TheWho4Life said:

Anthem08.jpg

Aww! :love: He is so adorable in this one! I do think he looks geeky here, but as I said before, I like that about him.

And then there is this one.

littleedge.jpg

Does anyone have the full pic of this? I saw it somewhere, but I didn't save it. It's the same pic, it just hasn't been cut off at all, you can see his shoes in it.

:drool:

Okay, on that one, geek is not the first thing that comes to mind.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Edge might be a "geek", but he's that intellectual quiet sweet funny supremely talented kind of geek.

That's hot :drool:

Your friend is just too young to appreciate that, wait til she gets older
She's not too young lol. I guess I didn't mention her love for the 70s :D She LOVES LOVES LOVES Marc Bolan, Roger Daltrey, Robert Plant, Peter Frampton... ect... ect...
So I guess since she compares sweet little geeky Edge :heart: he's just plain... ugly :( to her anyway.

hi everyone! im the firend that lindsay (thewho4life) is talking about....and i didnt mean it to offend anyone.I like u2 and respect them.....but im sorry that i dont find edge attractive....roger daltrey?...hell yes!....bon jovi?...hell yes!...Peter frampton?.....mmm hmmm...Leif Garett?.....yeah a bit!....Well anyways about what u were saying up there at top.......me and lindsay are both in love with roger daltrey and he is 60....im 16 to so figure that one out...Oh and...well im just gunna add this in...my grandpa just passed away today everyone....i like hugs!:sad:

:hug: It's ok that you don't find him attractive :hug: I'm just a butthead lol! I love you so much! :hug: I'm sorry abou tyour grandpa... I almost put grandma again :mad: lol!
Roger Daltrey :drool:

Back
Top Bottom