Edge just got called a geek...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fat Don Henley?! Where is the resemblence in that? Fat Sean Penn? Maybe. Normal-sized Robin Williams? Sure, why not...
lol, yeah i agree! maybe a less hairy version of a regualr sized robin williams. and sean penn.....so thats why i was so attracted to him in mystic river...he reminded me of Bono!!!:wink:

i think its perfectly okay to call edge a geek cuz he is and theres nothing wrong with that. hes a cute geek who used geek knowledge to make a new guitar sound to change rock and roll.

u2bonogirl said:

lol, yeah i agree! maybe a less hairy version of a regualr sized robin williams. and sean penn.....so thats why i was so attracted to him in mystic river...he reminded me of Bono!!!:wink:

Ok, I take it back! I was watching an old episode of Saturday Night Live last night. Conan O'Brien was hosting and Don Henley was the guest...He does kinda look like Bono! From the profile, while wearing colored glasses. And he moves like Bono! You know, Bono when singing a dramatic ballad like Bad. Same poses and hand gestures...Maybe they went to the same rock star school? :wink:

But there's nothing wrong with being a geek. It's like what Dennis Miller said, "what does it say about a society that uses Einstein as an insult?"

I don't remember the difference, but it's better to be a geek than a nerd. :shrug:

He's fascinating by owl pellets, attends Stephan Hawking lectures, there's nothing wrong with being called a geek, he is the "scientist" of the band.

Geeks are more eccentric than nerds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom