Edge is in Total Guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Cause I was in WHSmith and I almost screamed "EGDE!" really loud. But I managed to restrain myself and didn't even buy it cause it's £4.99. £4.99! I don't even have £4.99! The interview seems to be about 5-6 pages and there's pics and stuff about how to play like Edge blah de blah. I just browsed quickly and left cause they don't like lurkers who leave drool all over their mags. ;)

I don't know if this is just a UK mag, but thought I'd let ye all know anyways. :D

I'd rather have an Adam thanks! heh!

Any recent mags featuring U2 on their cover lately? I shall hop down to an uptown bookstore here in sunny Singapore and buy an expensive, imported magazine if so.

i_love_adam said:
Where is "here"? Over at LarryFuckingMullen? heh! no, seriously!

I remember the pics of the guys in the water. Yup. pretty recent thing. U know which mag those came from?

i think that was Blender.
blender2.jpg

right?

blender4.jpg

blender5.jpg

blender3.jpg

that's right, tuwie! Blender! and in 2004 too!

Eh... what's UTEOTW? It just can't click with me!

Yesyes! Please scan it too! I don't mind the interview. As long it interviews Adam

i_love_adam said:
that's right, tuwie! Blender! and in 2004 too!

Eh... what's UTEOTW? It just can't click with me!

Yesyes! Please scan it too! I don't mind the interview. As long it interviews Adam
well if its an Edge interview Adams not gonna be in it is he? :eyebrow:

Im too good to you people. :wink:

Picture2123.jpg

Picture2127.jpg

Picture2124.jpg

Picture2125.jpg

Picture2126.jpg

Picture2128.jpg

sorry if therye too big. :)

Diane L said:
The interview appears to be the same as the one in GUITAR WORLD, but the pictures are great! Thank you for the scan.
REALLY??:ohmy:

scabby b*stards!!! :mad: :madspit:

unless guitar world is the american version of TG? i didnt see guitar world over here. (uk):eyebrow:

It is the same interview from Guitar World. Maybe owned by the same corporation. Agreed, nice photos..especially liked the one, knee bent and hair... lol

Back
Top Bottom