Edge in Malibu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

username

The Fly
Does the man still have a home in Malibu? Anyone know? I know his wife is from the LA area. I remember a while back that he purchased a place there, if I'm not mistaken.

This is it (from Olive's site), no address or anything so I don't see any harm in posting it :)

edge_malibuhome.jpg

My friends and I tried looking for it when we went to the U2 convention last month. :reject:

We couldn't find it. It probably would have helped to have the picture, but I forgot to print it out. Oh well. It's probably better off that we didn't find it. I don't want a restraining order against me when a tour is coming up. ;)

Yeah... I didn't want t make the post seem like I was promoting tracking the man down or anything. I am a firm believer in privacy of the home. I was just curious if he still had a place there.

Thanks for the info.

It was great, he has a big ass pool there full of plastic dolphins and sea monsters and the interior of the house is very cool looking, filled with scientific gadgets. They came back a few days before the time so I stayed a few days there with them in the house, good people they are. The kids love me. :D Oh and Edge has lots of beanies in many corners of the house. I got myself one while he wasn’t looking. :shifty:

:lmao: You crack me up! :hug: I love you!

Yea, what color is his bedroom?? Does he have a hottub? Maybe someday you and I can hang out in his hottub :wink: Wouldn't that be cool! lmao!

Hang out in his hottub? :ohmy: I would like that! :hmm: It's a big hottub, you can totally have a party there! :wink: The bedroom has two colors, Edge's side is black and Morleigh's side is pink. :lol:

I love you too. :flirt: :hug:

You people are deranged, this is encouraging those freaks among u2 fans which are inevitable for any famous peoples to know about their privat lives. Would any of you like a bunch of nutters looking at your private home and discussing it on the internet.

Jaysus, it's just a picture of his house. Trust me, I would NEVER go anywhere near his house and /or him, his family.

Another reason I shouldn't come to Interference anymore, when I get insulted for posting a damn picture. I didn't post it to encourage anyone to stalk him or anything like that. Btw, I'm not "deranged". I thought insulting and personal attacks aren't allowed here :eyebrow:

The picture was on a news site years ago, a site available to anyone.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jaysus, it's just a picture of his house. Trust me, I would NEVER go anywhere near his house and /or him, his family.

Another reason I shouldn't come to Interference anymore, when I get insulted for posting a damn picture. I didn't post it to encourage anyone to stalk him or anything like that. Btw, I'm not "deranged". I thought insulting and personal attacks aren't allowed here :eyebrow:

Well said! :hug:

It's just a picture, no address, there's no invasion of privacy going on here. I'm nowhere near even being in California. I'm a big believer in respecting all things private.

everythings always great and fine till someone comes and turns everything sour. well :madspit: to those people. more often than not its people who hardly post. :(

well guess nothing can be done about it. :sigh:

Whoa there honey. Slow down and take some deep breaths. Feel better now? Good. No one here is advocating stalking or any other illegal behavior against any member of the band. Some one just asked if Edge still had a house in Malibu and someone posted what looks like a press picture of the outside of the house. We can't see an address, so it's not like we can go there and ring the doorbell. Take it down a notch.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Excellent point. Also, you've got quite the interesting avatar. Are you a Red Sox fan, or just into Schilling's ankle? :wink:

why thanks U2valleygirl, that's very sweet of you, and everyone else who "came to my defense" in this thread

I just got off the red eye from stalking Edge. Armed w/ that picture, I scoured every inch of Malibu, no luck. However I did see Malibu Ken and Barbie on the beach :D

Back
Top Bottom