Edge: His lasting classic appeal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are you kidding me? Look at my name :wink:
Edge is incredibly sexy. i love him.
i thought he was cute when he was younger and now he looks amazing as well!!

Hardcore Edge fan :D

Edge has that classic,beautiful look for sure- i think of him as stable, very smart ,someone you could count on - a great companion for Bono (because of those qualities), but also has that mischievious (and sexy)look in his eyes and smile. I love his soft spoken voice.
:drool:
Edge and Bono together-paradise:drool:

bonocomet said:
edgesmilezooropabeanieithink.jpg

Love that pic! Nice smile. Are his eyes green, or does he do the contact thing?

blm said:
Edge has that classic,beautiful look for sure- i think of him as stable, very smart ,someone you could count on - a great companion for Bono (because of those qualities), but also has that mischievious (and sexy)look in his eyes and smile. I love his soft spoken voice.
:drool:
Edge and Bono together-paradise:drool:

Just to add to paradise!!:wink:

504762a.jpg

Butterscotch said:
I know some of you won't agree, but IMO no member of the band has endured solidly as adorable and sexy through every single era even to this day. Edge has a classic quality about him that he never loses. His looks never fade. He's eternally cute, loveable and attractive and IMO the best looking as well as best preserved member of the band. I don't see a thread for him now so how about some cute, handsome, funny, solemn, or sexy pics, anything that illustrates Edge's classic and everlasting appeal!

Well I AGREE TOTALLY that Edge is a major HOTTIE!!! and yes he just gets better with age..
but if it wasnt for that "darn little Irish man Bono((sex on legs)), Edge would be my #1 Hottie!!!...but dont get me wrong I am a TOTAL Bono/Edge fan girl and have been for yeeeeeaaaaarrrrssss!!!!:edge::heart::bono:

Back
Top Bottom