Edge Guitar World Mag Cover!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

musicfreak

The Fly
I'm not really sure where to post this or if this has been posted already, but The Edge is on the cover of (Sept 2005) Guitar World!!!!! I just had to buy this $8 magazine because the Edge just looked soooo damn good! All you Edgettes out there should really try and check out this mag because there's a really long interview with Edge and quite a few pics....(most of which you all have probably seen the before though).

119_1910.jpg

119_1902.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, I forgot...here's another picture that Edge took for the magazine. When I turned to this full page photo inside the magazine I nearly fainted! :drunk:

119_1906.jpg

:drool: :combust: :drool: :combust: :drool:

:heart: Edge :heart:

Last edited:
musicfreak said:
Oh, I forgot...here's another picture that Edge took for the magazine. When I turned to this full page photo inside the magazine I nearly fainted! :drunk:

119_1906.jpg

oh dear god...:combust: please warn us before posting a pic like that, you know some of us are at work when when checking PLEBA threads :wink:...:faint: Edge arms :faint:

I :love: Edge!! :wink:

is this only out in the US?

Ive seen Guitar World in the UK, but its not got Edge in it.

Is the UK a month behind or so?

tuwie said:
when did he get his ears pierced?

He only has his left ear pierced. And I believe he had it done after Lovetown. At least. that's when it started showing up in pics. hehe.

bfoster88 said:

Well, he's on the September issue, so maybe the US is just a month early...but I don't really know. Check out their website: http://www.guitarworld.com/

Edgette said:

He only has his left ear pierced. And I believe he had it done after Lovetown. At least. that's when it started showing up in pics. hehe.

Yea he's had it for awhile...and I think it's kind of sexy too! It just adds to the whole persona of the Edge! :drool:

I thought it was a British mag. It's damn expensive ($15-20) here in Canada, but I'll probably get this issue.

bfoster88 said:

haven't seen the september issue here in Dublin or Belfast either :sad:

hooooooooooow looooooooooong...hoooooooow loooooooong

:wink:

I got the issue today in Edinburgh, High Street, International Newsagent (only 1 copy left now) £4.25, havent read the interview yet but it looks good and lengthy!

I checked Barnes N Noble tonight and they didn't have the issue. They had the one with Hendrix on the front, and something about Woodstock...? I didn't purchase it.

Back
Top Bottom