Edge fans! You REALLY should check this JT Edge out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I mean it....just just just just JUST in case ye aint seen it.....its worth it!

For the way he is just looking at YOU while singing...sends shivers down my spine man!!!!!

all I can say is f*king WOW!!

:drool:

check it out! *prays u aint seen* :wave:

Last edited:
Hmmm. Its still not here.....

JT Edge has vanished into thin air..........

Maybe we should get a reward together for anyone who comes forward with information leading to the recovery of JT Edge....

:shifty:

that's the best edge picture i've ever seen! :shifty:

just kidding. and maddie isn't a newbie, i'm sure she just forgot........ or likes torturing edge fans!! :sexywink:

That's it, girls! We're off to find JT Edge! We'll sniff every t-shirt, look under every guitar :ohmy: , lift every hat, try on every cowboy boot, and peer around every joshua tree until we find him. It's a tough job, but we'll persevere!

Okey dokey

martha said:
That's it, girls! We're off to find JT Edge! We'll sniff every t-shirt, look under every guitar :ohmy: , lift every hat, try on every cowboy boot, and peer around every joshua tree until we find him. It's a tough job, but we'll persevere!

*falls out*

"Yes ma'am Martha ma'am!!!"

OK girls we need to split into groups for this mamoth task.

Everyone...start looking. We need to find JT Edge.....

Last seen wearing some sort of Indian vest, jeans, and cowboy boots.....he has long hair and will ALWAYS have a hat on. JT Edge could be illuminated by a large spotlight held in his face by JT Bono.
Please be on the lookout for the missing JT U2er.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
OK girls we need to split into groups for this mamoth task.

Everyone...start looking. We need to find JT Edge.....

Last seen wearing some sort of Indian vest, jeans, and cowboy boots.....he has long hair and will ALWAYS have a hat on. JT Edge could be illuminated by a large spotlight held in his face by JT Bono.
Please be on the lookout for the missing JT U2er.

wouldn't that be R&H Edge illuminated by the spotlight?

but really, was this a joke?? was there a reason that no picture showed up? and is my newbie status just keeping me confused?

IWasBored said:
wouldn't that be R&H Edge illuminated by the spotlight?

Yeah, well I've lumped them together for the sake of a little BTBS action.

And THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

JT EDGE is missing and we must find him!!!!!!

:der:

but is it a case of the picture not loading, file disappearing, or this picture just wasn't posted?

martha said:
I'll volunteer for looking under guitars whilst they're being worn. :wink:

No, really, I can...um...handle it. I can.

I'll be happy to look under Adam's bass...:wave: :mac:

yeah but then is this just a "let's see who can come up with the sketchiest place to look"...as in certain comments about looking under guitars and basses while the instruments are being worn by the correct band member? (or is someone going to say "i'll look under edge's guitar while larry's playing it"? that would be funny...):huh:

I'll go find Larry and see if he knows where Edge is. Don't be surprised if I don't come back for a few hours.....or days....or weeks.....:mac:

______
mmmmm .....jt larry.....:drool:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Well, JT Edge could be anywhere but I'm volunteering to look in Bono's bed.

:|

i knew someone was going to say that.

and hey if you found him there and bono wasn't there :censored:

martha said:

Not for a few more weeks, you won't! :mac:

But that doesn't mean I can't...uh, nevermind :adam:

sorry...its the booze talking...I've had my first alcohol in 2 months tonight :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom