Edge Clone nearly hit me with his bike!!! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner

I was gonna say that I wanted Bono to nearly maul me with his car, but then I remembered how Bono drives....he's total me and the car!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

This reminds me of one morning A LONG TIME AGO. I was waiting for the bus (in my tiny northern MA town) and I SWEAR Adam drove by my house in a car.

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

The guy at the Pla-za art store on Rockville pike -- I call him Ponytail Man-- looks like JT "the"

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

lol!

PLEBA girls rush the art store, screaming

"WE NEED BEHIND-THE-COUNTER SERVICE!!!!!!!"

*end transmission from evil twin Phona*

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

Snow joke, eh??
smile.gif
OY! I can't believe it's snowing up by you already, Bluey, I'm so...*snickering in the 70F Dallas temps* sorry for you guys! But WHY didn't you run after Edge-alike guy and get all the dirt on him, and tell him there are women out there...lots of women...SINGLE WOMEN...who want him to run over them as well????
biggrin.gif

Girl, you *MUST* be stressed out.

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
the most important question: Was he wearing a beenie?!?
icon19.gif

Honey, in Canada, everyone wears a beanie...it's beanieville here.
Yes, he was.
-Bluey
p.s. I am an edge clone magnet actually, there is a guy who looks like Edge in the moutn templeish days in my biology class who stares at me in class everyday...I mean STARES..A little unnerving. But funny as hell none the less.

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Yes, he was.
-Bluey
p.s. I am an edge clone magnet actually, there is a guy who looks like Edge in the moutn templeish days in my biology class who stares at me in class everyday...I mean STARES..A little unnerving. But funny as hell none the less.

I see now the reason you suddenly feel attracted to The
biggrin.gif

So, do u like him, Bluey?????

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

I was JUST walking home from school. It snowed here something aweful last night. It is very pretty and very quiet but cold and slippery. I was walking across a street listening to POP, not really looking at where I was going, and all of a sudden...
SCHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I look up and I swear to GOD it was Edge on a bike who nearly put me in the hospital. He stopped in time and I backed up and he kinda laughed and had the edgy eyes and everything. He said sorry, didn't mean to kill you! I said, No problem, take care.
All I could think was "Man, I know a lot of girls who wish they could be run over by you!"
Had to post it.
-Bluey

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

It's snowing there already? Yuck!

*hurries to Canada, stretches out on the road waiting to get hit by the Edge clone*

*also wishes Larry would hit her while riding his Harley*

*steaming w. jealousy!!!!!!*

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Yes, he was.
-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom