Edge case adjourned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Edge case adjourned

Irish Independant

A HIGH Court action by U2 guitarist David Evans - 'The Edge' - and his wife to prevent the 'Sunday World' newspaper publishing details relating to a family illness was further adjourned yesterday.

Last month, 'The Edge' and his wife, Morleigh Steinberg, secured a temporary injunction against the newspaper.

They are now seeking an interlocutory injunction which would apply pending a full hearing of the case.

Yesterday, Mr Justice Kelly, with the consent of both sides, adjourned the proceedings for a further two weeks.

The interim order restrains the newspaper publishing any material, including photographic material, concerning the physical health, condition or well-being of a family Neither 'The Edge' nor Ms Steinberg attended the High Court yesterday.

TheWho4Life said:
Ms Steinberg? Hhmm.. I thought they were married :lol:

But thank you for the update!
I guess Morleigh has kept her own surname. Therefore Miss Steinberg and Mrs Steinberg are both wrong.

"Ms Steinberg" is correct.

Lucy3011 said:

I guess Morleigh has kept her own surname. Therefore Miss Steinberg and Mrs Steinberg are both wrong.

"Ms Steinberg" is correct.
Well thats lame lol I would have taken Edge's last name! *Says out loud* "Lindsay Elizabeth Evans" :cute:
But thanx for clearin that up for me, I was all confused lol.

Steinberg is so much more exotic than Evans!

Well, not exotic, but you know what I mean... :wink:

These days it's more common for the wife to keep her own name than it used to be. My sister who just got married kept her own name. Of course for her it's partially convenience since she has business cards and this sort of thing, it would have been a huge pain not to mention expense to get the damn things reprinted.

TheWho4Life said:

Well thats lame lol I would have taken Edge's last name! *Says out loud* "Lindsay Elizabeth Evans" :cute:
But thanx for clearin that up for me, I was all confused lol.
lol, you got the same middle name as me! :wink:

i know of people with Edge as a surname...:shifty:

Lol, i even looked in the phonebook once and there was a D.Edge! :lol:

well when i get married (if i ever do) I'm gonna hyfenate my hubbies last name and mine :D I've always wanted too lol!

I looked in my phone book for a Dave Evans and then I just ended up lookin for all of the guys from The Who and there was a Pete Townshend :lol: Crazy hehe. I don't think there was a Dave Evans... I don't remember... all I know is there was a Pete T!

As far as I know, even post-divorce, Aislinn has kept the surname Evans. Or at least I've seen her still referred to as Aislinn Evans. Perhaps Morleigh thought it would be easier for there to be one Mrs. Evans. Who knows!

Or maybe she just liked her maiden name. ;)

Back
Top Bottom