Edge: Candid pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
495874-

495875-

Supernova said:
Edge: "Look,Emilie is coming!!She is gonna try to get my beanie and give it to someone from PLEBA!!Oh,no!!!:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

i am dying laughing :lmao:

i should have done that when bono gave me his apple :lol: anyway, i promise, i wanna try his green cap on :yes:

poor edge :hug: if he knew what we are saying about him and his beanie :lol:

miss-U2 said:
i should have done that when bono gave me his apple :lol:
Yeah,you should have got a bite of Bono's apple and started running!! :laugh:

anyway, i promise, i wanna try his green cap on :yes:
I can imagine everybody going to "band meetings and sightings" forum and finding your thread with the following tittle: "The day I stole Bono's cap" :ohmy: :lmao: :lmao:

poor edge :hug: if he knew what we are saying about him and his beanie :lol:
I wonder what he would say about this bunch of crazy people trying to get his beanie :coocoo: :lol:

Speaking of hats and Edge, there's this scene in the Slane DVD where Bono & Edge are singing together and someone throws a baseball cap at Edge's head--and it comes very close to actually landing ON his head! He and Bono start laughing and Bono says something to the effect of "He's got a lot of those!"

It was like a ring toss--toss the hat onto Edge's head!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: :edge: :heart:

Diane L said:

It was like a ring toss--toss the hat onto Edge's head!!!

:lol:

That second pic Niamh posted looks like Edge is trying to do an imitation of Bono's mouthwideopenthing :D

I just copied and pasted the links then I could see the pics :)

miss-U2 said:
geez, really i swear, if one day i see bono with this cap again, this time, i ask him if i can try it on (i have lots of hats, i could give one of them to him:wink: )
:lol:
Maybe you two could do a deal and trade your hats! :D

Diane L said:
It was like a ring toss--toss the hat onto Edge's head!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The person who threw that hat should get a special prize,because the chance of doing it again would be one in a million.

miss-U2 said:
anyway, i promise, i wanna try his green cap on :yes:

Bono had that thing flown across the world on its own seat on an airplane. I doubt he'll ever part with it, but if anyone can do it, Emilie can!

Cute pics of Edge with Morleigh! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom