EDGE babysitting????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
OK, I finally got a chance to listen to the webchat thing last night. I thought it was great, there were alot of funny moments!!

Anyway, I can't be 100 % sure, but did anyone else hear EDGE say to Bono that he was babysitting for the afternoon????
It was right at the end when Bono asked if EDGE wanted to meet for a pint later..

If that is indeed what he was doing............ How Cute is THAT?!?!? EDGE just hanging out with the kids... You go EDGE!

I think that's what I heard too.

I believe you're right

funny.

"Hey you kids, settle down now. Give me my cap back!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

Yeah, I agree with dsmith. :yes: But all those Irish accents were damn hard to keep track of! I could figure out Bono most of the time, and Larry has the thickest accent, so he sort of stands out. But they're all confusing!

"We're turning into each other."

madonna's child said:
Yeah, I agree with dsmith. :yes: But all those Irish accents were damn hard to keep track of! I could figure out Bono most of the time, and Larry has the thickest accent, so he sort of stands out. But they're all confusing!

You..erhm....you mean they were actually speaking in that chat? I thought it was just a written and not a voice chat....:huh:

Yeah...it was an audio one...but i was having some serious trouble telling them apart at some points....Edge and Bono do sound a lot alike, a lot of people say thats why they harmonize so well together..."slow down my beating heart...slowly love...slowly...loovee..." *swoons*

rockonedge said:
but i was having some serious trouble telling them apart at some points....Edge and Bono do sound a lot alike

They do sound alike!!
The only way I could tell was by listening to how long they talked.
Bono rambled and said "ummm and uhhhhhhhh" a lot.
Edge didn't.:sexywink:

Yeah, it was Larry who said he had to babysit. :cute:

I loved the story about Edge walking around LA on Halloween dressed up as The Edge! And no one realized it was really him!

Last edited:
madonna's child said:

I thought Larry dressed up as Edge for halloween for a bit
Now THAT would have been humorous
Not that Edge as himself isn't funny :lol:

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=106185

it's at that site

and larry said he was babysitting. you guys really had a hard time telling their voices apart?

yeah bono does say umm a lot...and larry says "em" and edge doesn't, neither does adam...i had a harder time telling the difference between edge and adam, but they made such a big deal about it when adam was talking (cos of where he was phoning in from). hope the link at the site works...

Back
Top Bottom