Edge & Tom Snyder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopDaisy

Acrobat
I was watching that early Tom Snyder/Tomorrow Show interview today on YouTube... and found myself totally mesmerized by that incredible smile Edge gives the host after joking about his name.

Does anyone happen to have stills of that interview, particularly that part? Could someone take this on as a quick project if not?

And if you are any kind of Edge fan and haven't seen that interview yet, go. Go now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMeOHaUyqM&search=u2

Aww, just watched that, very cute! :love: I found this still in one of my folders from that, if that's not the right section I could make some more for you :)
edgestill1.jpg

Slopsy said:
Aww, just watched that, very cute! :love: I found this still in one of my folders from that, if that's not the right section I could make some more for you :)
edgestill1.jpg

Yes, that was a very good spot, thank you!

If there is a way to catch a couple more, there's a good smile right after he says "Johnny Carson" and then right at the end before the topic changes to the tour.

:drool:

Slopsy said:
Well these look the same, but they are from different spots! The places where you asked...
edgestill4.jpg

edgestill5.jpg

:bow:

Thank You! I love them both, but that 2nd one is the exact perfect shot.

I heretofore command the powers of the Great Guitar God The Edge to bless you with a wonderful week.

:wave:

Is Tom Snyder still around?, ive got the Lennon interview he did, love to have that U2 interview though.

Back
Top Bottom