Edge and Morleigh grocery shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Look, they didn't forget the toilet paper! That must be little Levi!

compras01_s.jpg

Aw, he's so cute toting bags! Bring home the bacon!

compras03_s.jpg

compras02_s.jpg

This was near their Malibu home. It's kind of cute to see them looking so normal.

Awwwww! Hey, Levi looks like Eli from the back... hmmmm... maybe he's Bono and Edge's son. :D

*runs before anyone can give a biology lesson*

[color=royal blue]JACKET FETISH: *rises from the dead*

I have the biggest crush on that jacket Edge is wearing......
[/color]:drool: :tongue:

Mirrorball Girl said:
Awwwww! Hey, Levi looks like Eli from the back... hmmmm... maybe he's Bono and Edge's son. :D

runs in to give MBG a biology lesson...
*SG yells to MBG*
come back!! i brought my biology notes and everything!! come back! teehee

Cute pics!

Man...imagine not even being able to grocery shop without folks snappin' yer pic??????? Wow!

is NOTHING SACRED anymore!?!?!?!?! ;)

good to know.... he's NOT that arrogant... as to not go grocery shopping.

after all didn't Bono say if Edge could have any other job, it would be owning his own grocery store????

Mirrorball Girl said:

*walks in room wearing white lab coat with books in hand*

Today class we will learn about the human reproductive process.

lol:sexywink:

This is just for fun Lilly, we don't like to intrude on Edge's personal life but it's just fun to see everyday pics of Edge and Morleigh and their little family

Levi is soooo cute, they really have goodlooking kids, Sian is a cutey as well

It's a shame that they can't go anywhere without the Paparazzi following them, they do everyday things like everyone else. I wonder what they have in the shopping cart? LOL, I'm so nosy I know

the_fly2002 said:
This is just for fun Lilly, we don't like to intrude on Edge's personal life but it's just fun to see everyday pics of Edge and Morleigh and their little family

his family life IS his private life. i know that fan's are nosey, that's human nature. however, we need not to support such paparazzi acts, it only encourages pics like these to be snapped. they give so much to you, let them keep their private lives private.

Last edited:
Well, that's the way the world works though...famous people are always under a microscope and in the spotlight. That is a downside of their job.

just cause everyone does it doesn't make it ok...i mean, i also enjoy seeing a pic of edge sometimes, but more of melpop's pic, in which she asked him if it was ok if she took his picture...i mean, i'd hate to have my every move documented...it's getting a little overboard. some of the mods (including elvis) got a bit pissed cause of some stories including "stalking"...well, the paparazzis certainly are doing worse than any of us...

I didn't say it's okay. I just said it's all part of the job. Celebrity is 24/7, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I had logged off and was gettin' ready for work, but I was still thinkin' 'bout this, so...I came back to throw in another 2 cents. :D

Lilly, I can totally see where you are comin' from, and it's great that you respect their private lives...I would hope that many of us do. But I don't think that pics of them grocery shoppin' is that big of a deal. BUT...I was really upset when pictures from Bono's father's funeral were made available...that totally rubbed me the wrong way. I still cringe everytime one of those pics is posted.

I agree with Bonochick 100%, the pictures from Bono's father's funeral absolutely turn my stomach. It was his father's funeral for goodness sake...could they atleast leave the man alone for one day. I mean how would you feel if people were snapping pictures at YOUR fathers funeral...would you feel as though you could mourn properly...with all of the world to see? Paparazzi seem to have no respect of personal space.

Actually...U2 Paparazzi are just PLEBAn's who figured out how to get paid...lol :)

Fishy <><

Bonochick said:
Well, that's the way the world works though...famous people are always under a microscope and in the spotlight. That is a downside of their job.

Indeed, and the money is the upside. Kind of makes it worth it don't you think?;) I wouldn't mind if someone took my pic with groceries if I had a hundred million dollars! I saw one in a tabloid the other day of Alec Baldwin taking out his trash. Really though I thought rich people had lackeys to do things like that. But no matter how rich I was I'd still like to shop for my own food. I just like picking it out and knowing what I have.

Stories for Boys said:
just cause everyone does it doesn't make it ok...i mean, i also enjoy seeing a pic of edge sometimes, but more of melpop's pic, in which she asked him if it was ok if she took his picture...i mean, i'd hate to have my every move documented...it's getting a little overboard. some of the mods (including elvis) got a bit pissed cause of some stories including "stalking"...well, the paparazzis certainly are doing worse than any of us...

This really looks kind of like a chance/luck shot like the one of Bono in Disneyland. I think anyone would snap a pic if they just happened to see a famous person out in public. It's not like this photographer hung around outside their work 4-5 days a week all day long, and went back again and again even after he had already gotten pictures.

bc~

yes, i agree with you. i...well i couldn't even fathom the thought of taking pictures at the funeral...i would feel like shit doing it. and no, i don't think that grocery shopping is the worst thing someone could snap a photo of. my point is that we, as fans, need to watch what we post here cos grocery shopping is the tip of the iceberg, you know what i'm saying? and yes, i understand that it goes along with the job, but we don't have to make it as bad as it is/could be. and desire, i totally disagree with you. even i fi had a hundered billion dollars, i would give anything for my personal privacy. that's priceless.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
the pictures from Bono's father's funeral absolutely turn my stomach. It was his father's funeral for goodness sake...could they atleast leave the man alone for one day. I mean how would you feel if people were snapping pictures at YOUR fathers funeral...would you feel as though you could mourn properly...with all of the world to see? Paparazzi seem to have no respect of personal space.

Fishy <><

So True Fishy!!!!!!

Lilly can attest to my rant on the very subject.

I think what bothers me most is when I see someone "oooing and aahing" over how nice his hair looks in one of those pictures. I can remember seeing a pic of Edge and commenting on how nice he looked and someone later in the thread mentioned it was from Bob Hewson's funeral.....I felt like a total ass. :( I mean, not saying that everyone does this, but it just bugs me to see that in someone's dark hour that all others can think about is "oooooo he looks so hot"

[/rant]

Desire4Bono said:

This really looks kind of like a chance/luck shot like the one of Bono in Disneyland. I think anyone would snap a pic if they just happened to see a famous person out in public. It's not like this photographer hung around outside their work 4-5 days a week all day long, and went back again and again even after he had already gotten pictures.

but they do. they sit around outside of hotels and houses just waiting for that one picture. i've seen some pictures by paparazzi that really surprised me...it gets ridiculous. especially the funeral, i mean...have some common decency here people!! i mean, these pics aren't that big of a deal to me, it's just principle. i'm not mad at whoever posted them or anything, it's just the straw that broke the camel's back...or something. if i went to ireland, i'd want to meet them and take pictures too, but i'd ask them, like melpop did. i mean, i wouldn't follow them around their daily lives and take pics of them coming out of the grocery store...

Back
Top Bottom