Edge and Chuck Norris- lookalikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg...this is too much! I just have to say this is one of the greatest threads ever on interference...:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

I've thought of that, too! :lol: They do look alike.

word_edge1.jpg

• If you have five dollars and The Edge has five dollars, The Edge has more money than you.
  • There is no 'ctrl' button on The Edge's computer. The Edge is always in control.
  • Apple pays The Edge 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
  • The Edge is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
  • The Edge destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
  • The Edge can kill two stones with one bird.

Oh , this is good !

don't see The Edge , Chuck Norris thing .:slant:

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. The Edge has 72. And they're all poisonous.

The Edge drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

When The Edge sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. The Edge has not had to pay taxes, ever.

The Edge can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures The Edge allows to live.

The Edge once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

The Edge is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

The Edge will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.

If you spell The Edge in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

:laugh:

If tapped, an Edge power chord could power the country of Australia for 44 minutes.

The Edge’s house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

The Edge has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

The Edge proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not The Edge.

The Edge doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but an Edge glare will liquefy your kidneys.

To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? The Edge.

This one's for Ali: As an infant, The Edge's parents gave him a toy hammer. He gave the world Stonehenge.

This thread wins! :lmao:

The Edge does not get frostbite. The Edge bites frost.

When The Edge was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

The Edge is the only person in the world that can actually email a roundhouse kick.

When you pray to God, The Edge listens. He then kills you with a "Big E" chord from his Gibson Explorer guitar because you prayed to god, and not to The Edge

The Edge CAN in fact 'raise the roof'. And he can do it with one hand.
The Edge actually built the stairway to heaven.
The Edge's goatee hair is believed to be an aphrodisiac in China.

• If you have five dollars and The Edge has five dollars, The Edge has more money than you.
  • There is no 'ctrl' button on The Edge's computer. The Edge is always in control.
  • Apple pays The Edge 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
  • The Edge is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
  • The Edge destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
  • The Edge can kill two stones with one bird.

THIS list (above) if fantastic! :laugh::giggle::yippie::hyper:

^ It sure is!:yes:

eviledgeHOT.jpg

Larry Mullen Jr. currently has one arm.The Edge needed a back scratcher.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but an Edge glare will liquefy your kidneys.

Wait, I thought that was Larry?

This thread is the best, and you guys are making me laugh so hard I can hardly breathe. Stop it! Stop ... ah, heck, got anymore? :hyper:

The Edge really does play the H chord - it wouldn't dare not exist if he wanted it.

Einstein discovered relativity, but the Edge gave it permisson to exist. And he can take it back.

Uh... lame. I'll just enjoy yours.

These are awesome!! keep them coming!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(by the way, i've been a fan of the chuck norris facts for a while, they're hillarious!! ):dancing:

Back
Top Bottom