Edge and Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu2006

The Fly
Looks like they've got something to hide :))
any others ?

Attachments

• edge0169.jpg
    edge0169.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 244
thankyou said:
I don't believe that's Ali. Looks like Andrea Corr maybe? she's good friends with everybody in the band.

As Biff said, that is definitely Ali.

I don't believe U2 were hanging around Andrea during the Zoo TV days which is where that picture is from.

I'll try to find a few more with Ali.

3.jpg

edge_mor_bono_ali.bmp

Oh, does anyone have that picture with Ali (I think, it might be Ann) pushing a baby stroller? Edge is in the pic as are a few others, and he has a cigar in his hand. I believe he's in a blue denim jacket. Thanks! :wave:

Anyone read the thing in Rolling Stone (I think it was there) Bono interview when he said Edge and Ali went out for a week in school? How cute!

Ali is in the first row, fourth from the left. Edge is directly behind her in the light shirt.

But I meant from HER left.
OH yeah, I get that case of that brain freeze. Thank you for not coming too hard on me for that.....
Thank you!!!

to make it easier :)
btw, anyone has the first pic? I can't see it since I'm no premium(I do think I know wich one it is, Edge in the white suit with blue shirt doing a :shh: thingy with Ali next to him? or is it another one?)
edgealischool1gb.jpg

chickadee said:
Anyone read the thing in Rolling Stone (I think it was there) Bono interview when he said Edge and Ali went out for a week in school? How cute!

I didn't. Where can i find this article ? Which Rolling Stone ? the one from last november? i didn't recall reading something like that!

mumu2006 said:

I didn't. Where can i find this article ? Which Rolling Stone ? the one from last november? i didn't recall reading something like that!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where it was! That massive Bono interview. It might not have been there, though, there were quite a few interviews at the end of last year! But I definitely read it!

Oh no, I just found it! It wasn't in Rolling Stone at all, it was in The Word and it was Bono talking in the article about Edge. Here's the bit:

"He was in Ali's class. I knew he was clever - they both were - and I think they dated for a week. He was going to run off with my future wife and my rightful position as lead guitarist."

There you go. :) I knew I wasn't making it up!

xtal said:
But I meant from HER left.
OH yeah, I get that case of that brain freeze. Thank you for not coming too hard on me for that.....
Thank you!!!

:giggle: brain freeze

It was never my intention to bash you :wink:
Only to clarify for others who might think "why does Ali look like a guy"? Or is that a girl too? His/her hair is in fact longer than Ali's, lol.

Gee, ARE they drunk in that picture?:wink:

:lmao: Bono's hippie doofus shades -- I loved them!

Bono Mot said:
Gee, ARE they drunk in that picture?:wink:

:lmao: Bono's hippie doofus shades -- I loved them!

ofcourse you can never be sure, but since the caption says they just got out of the Kitchen(former nightclub of the clarence)... I'd vote for a big fat yes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom