Edge and Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
(Also, I'm not sure that Mullen ever completed high school. I seem to recall that he quit school to work as a courier full time?)
Oh, a courier... That makes sense. I knew he dropped out/quit school to get a job but I was never really sure what he meant by Glorified Messenger Boy. I thought it must have been like an assistant or something.

and Bono worked as petrol pump attendand, or as Edge calls it, Fuel injection technician..
did Edge and Adam ever have jobs?

i remember edge saying somewhere that he wanted to open to a spare-parts and electronics store or some such, since he worked there as a teenager and fell in love with that kind of stuff. :shrug:

Babydoll said:
i remember edge saying somewhere that he wanted to open to a spare-parts and electronics store or some such, since he worked there as a teenager and fell in love with that kind of stuff. :shrug:

Fuse 100% U2...
hardware shop to be exactly :wink:
Adam wanted to be a taxi/truckdriver
Larry wanted to go to Edge's hardware shop
and Bono's being boring to tell the tale of being a travelling salesman... he really should've said something new and funny :giggle:

bono also said that if not a rockstar, he'd be a journalist, since he loves writing.... somehow, that choice isn't at all surprising to me! :)

Back
Top Bottom