Edge...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(of course u all who, but at least they bloomin close!!
biggrin.gif
)

anyway, came across this and it HAS to be my top one fav of Edge.....for its pretty self-explanatory really!!!!!

smile.gif

edge3.jpg

(of course all u Edgelettes 'ave prob seen all these!!!!!)

and this too is a fav
edge.jpg

but then, this 'ere kicks ass!
edge12.jpg

and, er, whats 'e doing 'ere? im tellin ya, that lads always up to something......take a look at him on UF (Making Of) vid, and ya see him sneakin off and eyein into the camera shyly, etc......and talkin about Adam drifting off into space!!!!!....we no mugs Edge!!!!!

edge21.jpg

I knew I lurvs ya for a reason, oh Mad One!
biggrin.gif

LOOOOOOOOVE this pic of our Edgie...OMG *gulp* It's def. one of my all-time faves as well. He looks positively....ORGASMIC!!!

(have you seen the "Love is Blindness" video? Holy bedazzled jeans! There's a shot of Bono grabbing Edge's face with *both hands* and laying one on him, and then Edge sort of rocks back, eyes closed, and wails on his gee-tar....WOAH BABY.
eek.gif
icon19.gif
eek.gif

It's enough to make a girl....uh, VERY happy. Hee hee...

edge3.jpg

lol!! OMG!!! mad1 i love you!!!

*looks at beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful pics of Edgie~Pie*

CHOMP!!

*YUM*

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

Originally posted by Discoteque:
(have you seen the "Love is Blindness" video? Holy bedazzled jeans! There's a shot of Bono grabbing Edge's face with *both hands* and laying one on him, and then Edge sort of rocks back, eyes closed, and wails on his gee-tar....WOAH BABY.
Oh damn- true dat Disco! I love that part!
And I just got done watching the Boston dvd
again... I love the end of Gone, dang it!
Angry guitar throwing = hotness.

And thanks for the pics Maddie! I'm in need of an Orgasmatron meeting here, people.

I think a lot of us are probably in need of an Orgasmatron meeting! To take the Edge off!!!!!!(I'm so sorry for that, I couldn't help it!)

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Discoteque:

Ooh...I've never seen that.
frown.gif
Damn, I am so U2 video-deprived.

Originally posted by dizzy:
Ooh...I've never seen that.
frown.gif
Damn, I am so U2 video-deprived.

speaking of the love is blindness video....i never did see that. The direct TV set of videos really whetted my appetite for more U2 videos. WHEN-o-WHEN will they come up with a DVD or tape of all their videos???

Back
Top Bottom