Eddie Vedder on the stage in Toronto!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ivi

The Fly
Please help me!

Does anybody have any photos of Eddie Vedder on the stage with U2...or video?!??!!

:wink: I thought Eddie sounded awesome and looked even better. :drool: I was lucky enough to view Eddie less than 5 feet behind me most of the show, as well as Daniel Lanois and Paul McG! <talk about name dropping but I can't help myself it was pretty surreal> :drool: Now why can't that happen to me with Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry? :wink: lol!

I CANNOT believe that, with the photos you folks come up with on this board, that NO ONE has any of Eddie with the boys?? You have a zillion photos of every night in Toronto, you get shots of them coming, going, trying to hide, trying to SWIM, it doesn't matter, we have shots of Danny onstage with them, Bono showing that he doesn't know how to dial a phone, girls being pulled out of the audience, but the minute Eddie came out, all the cameras went back in their cases or people's pockets?

:confused:

Well its not a great shot of him, but its a shot
vedder-lanois.jpg

(from u2log.com)
He's looking good :drool: To see PJ or U2 would be awsome, the top 2 of my favourite bands :drool:

hay said:
Well its not a great shot of him, but its a shot
vedder-lanois.jpg

(from u2log.com)
He's looking good :drool: To see PJ or U2 would be awsome, the top 2 of my favourite bands :drool:

Bless you, my child ! :wave:

Funny, he and Bono have so much in common, but nothing worse than both of them having EXTREMELY UNADVISABLE MOHAWKS at one time. Hell, you can throw Adam in on that one too!

Glad Eddie shaved since Seattle -- on a face like that, it looks like he just finished eating cookies:)

hay said:
:lol:

:drool: cookies...:drool:

Edit:
Came across this one on u2.com
vedder1.jpg

Eddie is sooooo :combust:

I just saw Pearl Jam last thursday night in Montreal:rockon: I would have DIED if I was at that U2 show....DIED!! DEAD!!! GONE!!! RIP DISMANTLED!!!:faint:

:drool:

Well I see he gave up! He had shaved his head into a mohawk and said he wasn't going to grow his hair back until Bush pulled out of Iraq. Guess he got tired of waiting! I'm glad, looks better with hair.

Cookies and Milk? I'll be as happy as umm Larry with that :wink:
Video of Old Man River with Eddie is available at u2log.com now :hyper: as well as Discotheque

From contact music

PEARL JAM star EDDIE VEDDER gave U2 fans in Toronto, Canada a thrill on Saturday night (17SEP05) when he joined producer DANIEL LANOIS onstage for a passionate performance of ONE.

Lanois played guitar with THE EDGE while Vedder sang with U2 frontman BONO as part of a surprise at the Air Canada Centre.

U2 were expected to return the favour at the same venue last night (19SEP05) by joining Pearl Jam onstage. As WENN went to press such a surprise was still expected.
20/09/2005 09:09

So did they join Pearl Jam on stage last night??

ok, i should have searched before asking

according to u2.com:

‘Rockin’ In The Free World’
Bono, Edge and Larry were all at the Pearl Jam show in Toronto last night.

Eddie Veder had been on stage with U2 in the same arena just a couple of nights back and tonight thanked U2 for opening up for them – and breaking in the building!

Introducing Hide Your Love Away, Vedder was full of praise for U2 and thanked them ‘for all the drink they’ve bought us over the years’. He spoke of U2 as a great band who had lasted the distance and been an inspiration – the Pearl Jammers loved it.

Later, Veder remarked that ‘the best song ever written about addiction is called Bad’ - and Pearl Jam slipped a section of it into their own song ‘Daughter’. And, just when you thought maybe it wasn’t going to happen, during the band’s second encore Bono came up on stage with tambourine in hand and helped them cover Neil Young's ‘Rockin' in the Free World’.

So they are leaving for Chicago just today, day of the gig.

hay said:
Cookies and Milk? I'll be as happy as umm Larry with that :wink:
:laugh:

hay, not to put too fine a point on it, but you are a goddess who walks among mere mortals -- even pictures of the boys in the AUDIENCE? Fantastic. I hope all this means Eddie has fully rethought his devotion to that talent-free, malignant hunk of steer Henry Rollins.

Now, why don't we all guess what Adam could have possibly had to do that was more important than showing up with the other three (THAT doesn't count, everyone knows you do that AFTER the show!):wink:

Back
Top Bottom