ebay favor please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ok... my parents wont buy me things off teh internet cause they are scared to... so I was wonderin if somebody could get me somethin off of half.com
Here's the url for it... And I'll pay you back... I even have $5 right now...

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=5264697&domain_id=1877&meta_id=3

It ticks me off my parents wont buy me junk off the net :( *sigh*

But please will somebody do this for me?

Since it's an officially released DVD, have you thought about trying to look in some local used CD shops? Most of those places carry DVDs, too and I would think since it is a music DVD, you would would be likely to find it.

There are a couple of positives to doing it that way. One, you can see it, so you know for sure what condition it's in. Two, you don't have to pay the extra for shipping,etc.

ylimeU2 said:
Since it's an officially released DVD, have you thought about trying to look in some local used CD shops? Most of those places carry DVDs, too and I would think since it is a music DVD, you would would be likely to find it.

There are a couple of positives to doing it that way. One, you can see it, so you know for sure what condition it's in. Two, you don't have to pay the extra for shipping,etc.

You think I don't know to look in a store? That's where I checked first. I checked in borders, fye, and best buy. All they carry is Deffinitly Maybe (which I already have).

TheWho4Life said:

You think I don't know to look in a store? That's where I checked first. I checked in borders, fye, and best buy. All they carry is Deffinitly Maybe (which I already have).

Go back and read my first post more carefully and maybe you will see that I suggested you try a used store.

And, if you ask the sales associates nicely, they can order these things into the store for you. They will then call you when it arrives and you can go in and buy it.

Lindsay, I'd love to help you out again, but I've got no money right now. Maybe if there's one available when I get my tax return....

TheWho4Life said:

this isn't a good way to get people to do a favor for you...

Dismantled said:

this isn't a good way to get people to do a favor for you...
Yea it sounded bad... I didn't mean it sound like that :/ Sorry ylime I didn't mean it to be mean... But I have checked stores... and we don't have used places... :(

Lindsay, I'd love to help you out again, but I've got no money right now. Maybe if there's one available when I get my tax return....
I'm sure there would be one available lol. :)

oh! hhmm well I always just called that a copy lmao. "Make me a copy" is what I say for stuff like that :D lol I'm nuts

But yea... that would be cool if she could... :) thanx

You have this dvd?! Not fair :madspit:
jk:hug: :wink:

uh... i dont know maybe... but it doesnt matter cause I cant get use it anyway, my parents are turd eaters... but there's a dvd of it at amazon too... it's more money but it's still good :D lol

:( I wish I had my own credit card :sad:

neutral said:
If I get it I will copy it for you okay. And I think I may get it, soon. :evil: I have the audio of Familiar To Millions and it's great.... I didn't even know there was a DVD. :drool:
That would be great:) thank you so much :hug:
:drool:

if you had a card they accept you can buy it without telling them and get it delivered to a friends hoouse. i started buying and selling on ebay without telling parents. :lol:

i was like, "i bought a guitar and its getting delivered to my aunts ok?" mum was like "?!?!?"

sometimes you can get 1 day jobs helping in cafes and stuff. or tell parents you need money for a revision guide in school or sumthing...
you are old enought for a credit card i think, over here you have to be 16. im not 16, im only 15, but i have like a card i can pay things with called a solo card. i can buy off ebay with that. (underage, lol)

but see what happens. if theres anything else you want, ill get you it when i have some spare cash. :) can get some copy cds, etc.

you still dont have boston do ya?

I'm old enough to get a card yea, but I don't have a job, so there would be no point to gettin one lol. And no I don't have boston yet... but I had my teacher order me it off half.com... but he ended up ordering the wrong one :lol: so he's gettin it fixed, hopefully I will have it soon :D
And taht's mainly why I'm not askin my teacher or order me anything else... actually I didn't even ask him... he just said he would get it if my dad wouldnt lol :D I'm a teacher's pet :reject:

MooMoo! said:
if you had a card they accept you can buy it without telling them and get it delivered to a friends hoouse. i started buying and selling on ebay without telling parents. :lol:

Most eBay sellers won't ship to an unconfirmed address.

MooMoo! said:
im unconfirmed and ive had all my stuff shipped ok. with hardly and feedback too.

I think it's mostly for your own sake b/c if you request the item to be shipped to an unconfirmed address and it never gets there, it's your loss. And don't you want feedback?

Lindsay, you could open a free checking account. Most banks will give you a free debit card with the account. You can use the debit card as a credit card to setup a PayPal account and confirm the address w/ PayPal and eBay. Most auctions let you use PayPal as a payment option. In fact, most sellers prefer it.

Well... I'd set up a banking acount.. but I'd have no money to put in it lol... :/

But hey, good news! I got a buddy to order it for me off fye.com :hyper: she's the best! woohoo! I cant wait man.. os excited.... and I should be gettin the Boston dvd real soon too :hyper::hyper: oh geeze im over welmed with hyperness! AAHAHHAH!!!

Back
Top Bottom