Ebay????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
does anyone here buy stuff on EBay? im considering buying a few things on there but im kinda on the fence of whether i should or not. if anyone does...what kinda stuff should i look out for relating to u2? like stuff that might be fake or something that is definately worthwhile getting. i don't know anything.

:help:

My honey buys all sorts of stuff on Ebay...he recently got me a Bono clock. :cute:

I had to stick it in a drawer though because the ticking sound drives me crazy. :shifty:

*tick, tick, tick...* :crack:

shitty deal....but i'm sure it's a great looking clock anyway. :lol:\

your guy seems like a real sweetie....i need to find me one of those.

Last edited:
Ahhhh...Ebay. My 24 hour garage sale of stuff I like!

I buy stuff on Ebay all the time. Too many times, really.

Before you buy, check the seller's feedback rating and believe it. Any serious negatives can be a red flag.

OMG, im an Ebay addict:scream: In the last couple of months
I have acquired alot of U2 reading material.
I got a book called U2 The Early Days by Bill Graham and
its 96 pages long of early 80's black&white pics of U2, pics that I have never seen before. I wish i had a scanner so i can share the pics with you guys. Anyway i also have alot of Rolling Stone
issues with U2 on the cover, Spin and Q magazine.
Bidding on ebay can be stressful especially when your bidding
against another person and they want that item as badly
as you do. Theres alot of GREAT U2 stuff on Ebay. FOr the longest time I would just visit Ebay and look thru the U2 stuff
then one day I decided to take the plung and actually bid
on something. Do I regret it? Yes & No Yes because im sorta
addicted and I should not be spending money and No because
now I have all this great U2 stuff that I never got around to buying or I was to young to buy like the RS magazines from
the early 80's.

Do it Sweet Tart, so you can see what its like to bid on Ebay.

I bought a shirt on Ebay on October 2.
It's STILL NOT HERE.
:mad:

There's some good stuff sold on there and there's also some serious crap. My popmex VCD is fabulous...
If you're suspicious don't get it.
And never, ever buy anything without a picture.

*is watching 7 items on Ebay right now...even though I shouldn't spend the money*

None of them are U2-related either.........:reject: :uhoh:

i just bid on the U27 cd cause they don't sell it here in canada and fookin target didn't ship internationally. so far my bid is 1.25 US....not bad...hopefully no one out bids me so i can get it that cheap. im still looking at a few other things but i haven't bid on anything yet.

just spent a bunch of money on hmv.com....getting the ES DVD....WOO HOO!!!

now i don't have any money.....:sad:

thanks for all your advice gals....i just hope i don't get addicted but i probably will if things turn out well with this first bid. who knows?

edited cause i just got outbid.....:scream:

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
Bonochick, you have a Bono Cock?

:eek: I mean clock.

... :shifty: neat....

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Okay...first I read Fishy's thread with those Edge animations...now I read these...

I'm going to like combust from scandalization....

BC -----------> :combust:

PLEBA will be the death of me........mark my words.........

SpanishEyes21 said:
OMG, im an Ebay addict:scream: In the last couple of months
I have acquired alot of U2 reading material.
I got a book called U2 The Early Days by Bill Graham and
its 96 pages long of early 80's black&white pics of U2, pics that I have never seen before.

I have that book too! I love it.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only EBAY addict around this place. I have gone a little crazy with that place recently. I have bought some great posters (that look awesome framed!) and the ES singles and DVD. I have to stop now because I don't have anymore $ plus I don't have any more space to put another poster!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom