Early LD: Rosary Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if he really uses it for praying.....

Bonoletterman.jpg

FallingStar said:

I just realised something: :ohmy:

That rosary has the Amnesty Intenational logo engraved where there is actually the image of our Lady or an angel or so....wow

a promo item of Amnesty?? :sexywink:

cdukbonosexybeast.jpg

I know the rosary is there......:drool:
somehow it just don't feel right to say rosary and :drool: in the same sentence
catholic guilt coming out:)

FallingStar said:

That rosary has the Amnesty Intenational logo engraved where there is actually the image of our Lady or an angel or so....wow

Do you think maybe he has more than one he wears? I don't think he wore it during the Elevation tour in concerts, he was probably afraid a fangirl would pull it off ;)

Another rosary story: This was about the time of the ATYCLB release, a lady was interviewing Bono and Edg

FallingStar said:

Do you think maybe he has more than one he wears? I don't think he wore it during the Elevation tour in concerts, he was probably afraid a fangirl would pull it off ;)

Another rosary story: This was about the time of the ATYCLB release, a lady was interviewing Bono and Edge on the top of a 2 story bus. He was telling her about how the Pope gave it to him, and he handed it to her to see. She took it in her hands and said, 'oh wow, thanks, I'm honored.' Bono stared at her and said "I didn't give it to you."

FallingStar said:

I know he has several rosaries...I have seen the one that has the image of Our Lady on it. But I really like the look of the Amnesty one because I'm not a Catholic but I am a Christian and I've been interested in getting a rosary and using it, without the Hail Maries I suppose....

BTW, a WONDERFUL idea for a thread....I started a rosary thread a coupla months back....I'm going to see if there's anything there that's not here (steels herself for a long dig through the past threads, as there are too many :drool: distractions)

purplebono2.jpg

There is a rosary underneath :sexywink: and there is a gav in the background as well :sexywink:
bono_jagger.jpg

U2Kitten said:

Another rosary story: This was about the time of the ATYCLB release, a lady was interviewing Bono and Edge on the top of a 2 story bus. He was telling her about how the Pope gave it to him, and he handed it to her to see. She took it in her hands and said, 'oh wow, thanks, I'm honored.' Bono stared at her and said "I didn't give it to you."
:lmao: AWWWW that story is heartbreaking! Just imagine how the interviewer must have felt! :hug:

starsgoblue said:

I know he has several rosaries...I have seen the one that has the image of Our Lady on it. But I really like the look of the Amnesty one because I'm not a Catholic but I am a Christian and I've been interested in getting a rosary and using it, without the Hail Maries I suppose....

BTW, a WONDERFUL idea for a thread....I started a rosary thread a coupla months back....I'm going to see if there's anything there that's not here (steels herself for a long dig through the past threads, as there are too many :drool: distractions)
oh, i didn't know that there was alread ysuch a tpoic, i must have missed it lol. :rolleyes:

let's pretend the necklace is a rosary...:drool: I LOVE this picture! When was it taken?
sarong.jpg

Maybe it's because I went to Catholic school my whole life, but...
bonohtdaablayingdown.jpg

I don't think something THAT holy should be on something THAT sexy.

bonoblackbookcover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom