Early 80s U2 pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Heh, I finally have something to share! From 1983 (precisely a week after I was born, fact fans!).

u2germany83.jpg

u2germany83_2.jpg

u2germany83_3.jpg

u2germany83_4.jpg

u2germany83_5.jpg

u2germany83_6.jpg

u2germany83_7.jpg

Weeee!! nice pictures!!! Edge is so cooool!! And they are so hottt!! :lol: Thanks for sharing! :wink:

:lol:

I remember 1983. Spooky times. "beware the savage jaw of 1984" . 1984 came and went and WE ARE ALL STILL HERE. The world didnt end.

The world also didnt end on new years day 2000.

Nor 2001.

Cant vouche for 2020 though.

/old lady cackling, amusing herself in the presence of youngsters

PS Thanks for the pics.

Lol yeah Edge is singing away and Bono's struggling with that top, lmao! And also it may be cruel but when he falls off that barrier thing I laughed for so long.

chickadee said:
Lol yeah Edge is singing away and Bono's struggling with that top, lmao! And also it may be cruel but when he falls off that barrier thing I laughed for so long.

Bono fell down:confused: Is that when he broke his wrist?:sad:

How many times has he actually fallen off the stage? I know about the awful R&H one which resulted in the sling, and at least once during the Elevation tour... :giggle: I hate to think of him being frightened or even worse, hurt... but after the first fall, you might kind of think he'd avoid the edge of the stage :yikes: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
How many times has he actually fallen off the stage? I know about the awful R&H one which resulted in the sling, and at least once during the Elevation tour... :giggle: I hate to think of him being frightened or even worse, hurt... but after the first fall, you might kind of think he'd avoid the edge of the stage :yikes: :lol:

Let me think....He fell at Loreley in 83. He slipped in Tempe and cut his chin. He slipped on a wet stage in Washington, DC and dislocated his shoulder. He got excited because he could sing again and fell off the stage in Adelaide in 89. And, he fell during Elevation. I don't doubt there are more.:|

u2granny said:

Let me think....He fell at Loreley in 83. He slipped in Tempe and cut his chin. He slipped on a wet stage in Washington, DC and dislocated his shoulder. He got excited because he could sing again and fell off the stage in Adelaide in 89. And, he fell during Elevation. I don't doubt there are more.:|

Hey, that's one thing I have in common with Bono. We are both klutzes that hurt ourselves in stupid ways :reject: :wink:.

:hug: I love Bono as much as anyone here; and I really really don't want him to hurt himself :no:

But I can't help but chuckle and think how cute this little quirk of his is sometimes :cute: :heart:

Thanks granny; I thought there were several, but I wasn't too sure on any exact shows.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: I love Bono as much as anyone here; and I really really don't want him to hurt himself :no:

But I can't help but chuckle and think how cute this little quirk of his is sometimes :cute: :heart:

Thanks granny; I thought there were several, but I wasn't too sure on any exact shows.

You're welcome. My long-term memory is superb. It's the short-term that gives me trouble.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom