E-mail...feckin ridiculous...mail.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
My e-mail address is at mail.com (NOT hotmail).
I mainly signed up here cause I didn't want an e-mail address with a number in it (i.e the_sweetest_thing27@hotmail.com). But I want the_sweetest_thing...

So, where was I? Ah yes. Mail.com--the most unreliable mail server on the planet. The site is ALWAYS down. Talk about a pain in the arse. I can never access my mail! All I want to do is check my mail but their system is down about 12 hours a day...

So, I meant to ask, what's a reliable mail server? Interference, hotmail, yahoo, _____???

ANyone?

Thanks...in advance

Janine

------------------
Your Catholic blues
Your convent shoes
Your stick-on tattoos
Now they're making the news
Your holy war
Your northern star
Your sermon on the mount
From the boot of your car

Please

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

So, I meant to ask, what's a reliable mail server? Interference, hotmail, yahoo, _____???

I've been using Hotmail for years, with many different e-mail addresses, and I've never had any problems with it. You get a bit of junk mail, but then again you do with every mail server. I've never seen the Hotmail server down or accidentally deleting mail or anything like that...although perhaps some fellow PLEBAns might beg to differ?

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Admit it. You got a stiffy." - Edge

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Well, according to the sysop at Zootopia, U2.com hopes to be offering email services in the future. Maybe that will be good.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm with hotmail - I used to think they were pretty reliable until they started deleting ALL my read messages with no notice, including important stuff. So I'm going with yahoo - they give you more space anyway
smile.gif

I use yahoo and hotmail and have never had any problems with either. Maybe I'm just lucky.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom