D'you s'pose Ali Hewson ever stands...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:
How do you get sponge under your nails? :scratch:

You watch four kids all summer long who spill everything and clean up nothing.....this reminds me, I need to clip my fingernails....

Martha, you so rule!:laugh:

Seriously, her hands look so lovely in pictures I've seen--if she DOES do dishes, she probably puts on rubber gloves so she won't wreck her manicure!

Diane

*who wishes she had Ali's life, for obvious reasons :bono: *

bono: *standing i the kitchen, wearing rubber gloves* Honey, I don't want to finish this all, we have four little pigs in the house..they can also do it themse----

ali: *reads a mag* No.

bono: but....they can at least HELP me, I'm a rock star, I shouldn't be doing the washing up. And---

ali: Stop this bononess, baby. Go on. *crosses legs*

bono: But at least a dishwasher, come on! Please, darling. *does his Fly grin*

ali: *puts down mag* Baby, the longer you complain the longer you have to be in the kitchen the less you can watch the Teletubbies.

bono: :ohmy: *hurries*

ali: *smiles, leans back, goes on reading*

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

ali: *puts down mag* Baby, the longer you complain the longer you have to be in the kitchen the less you can watch the Teletubbies.

:lmao:

Yes, in 501's and a lil white apron (no shirt :D) sounds NICE :evil:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Bono washing dishes-now that's something I'd love to see :D

:lol:-yeah, that'd be interesting.

Originally posted by FallingStar

:lmao:!!!!!!!!! *Falls on floor laughing*

That's priceless!

:heart: this whole thread-you girls crack me up.

Angea

I've read articles about Ali on the Internet and she's talked about how Bono used to cook all the time when he was home and she would do the cleaning up. But since she gave up meat, he stopped cooking and she mentioned she was doing both. Cooking and cleaning.

Co-workers are wondering if I've lost it completely :crazy: and if not what the hell am I laughing at. Thank's for keeping me amused during this last hour. :lmao:
You guys really are too much. :cool:

Last edited:
carey02 said:
I've read articles about Ali on the Internet and she's talked about how Bono used to cook all the time when he was home and she would do the cleaning up. But since she gave up meat, he stopped cooking and she mentioned she was doing both. Cooking and cleaning.

Which means that when The Man and I double date with Bono and Ali, the two of them can toddle off and eat veg, whilst Bono cooks me a steak.

I'll clean up after that. :yes:

Yes indeedy-doo.

Yep.

Fo' sure.

Uh-huh.

:wink:

:laugh:, martha! :hug:.

carey02 said:

She gave up meat?

I wonder how good a cook Bono was?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

She gave up meat?

I wonder how good a cook Bono was?

Angela

She mentioned that he used to be really good at making something with pork. That's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom