Dublin pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Right, my scanner is not working properly but here's the article anyway! Hope you can read it! :lol:

FlaviaHerald.jpg

:up: :cute:

I hope Michelle's boss doesn't read that though :shifty: :lol:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Well, I ahve news for ya. I'm planning to go to Toronto in September for the gigs and the convention. So you should get your arse in gear and come with me so you can teach me the elephant song! :lmao:

:shocked:

!!!! YES COME PLEASE! :D

:D Just got back from Dublin. The concerts kicked ass! I'm actually not at home yet but when I do get home sometime tomorrow I'll post the few pictures I managed to take. The 2nd show was by far my favorite show that I've been too :drool: :drool: :drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG OMG OMG! I'm still so hyped up about the gigs on Friday and sat! And tomorrow I'll be there again! It was so fucking brilliant!

I got the same sspot the 2 nights: front row on edge's side. On Friday, when Bono was singing Who's gonna ride your wild horses, he stopped in front of me and suddenly looked at me. It went into shock! He kept staring at me for like 10 seconds while singing and smiling! Jaysus! I was in Heaven!

Digsy and myself even made it to the newspapers! LOL We got our pictures taken for the Evening Herald! HAhahahaha My scanner is shite but I'll see what I can do about it and I'll post the article as soon as I get it1 :hyper:

what a night!!!
i was with niamh on both nights - both were incredible but here was somethng about he second night that blew me away... it might have been the kiss Bono blew me :D
i was holding up a banner with the DATA and Make Poverty HIstory on it during Streets and Bono spotted it, smiled, walked towards me all the while just looking and smiling at me and then blew me a kiss :faint:

very very cool!
so both niamh and i had our "bono moments"
and i was very lucky the next day cause as i happened to be walking past the clarence, bono walked out. was perfect timing and amazing!

and as well as being in the Eening Hrald on the friday with niamh (dressed in a black bag to protect from the rain mind you!) i was also in the News of the World yesterday!

without a doubt the best weekend of my life EVER
and a lot fo that is thanks to the really cool people and interferencers i spent the weekend with
thanks guys !

i'll stick pics of both nights up when i get round to uploading them on photobucket....

right... from left to right....
andy (not an iterferencer) digsy, bammo2, popmartijn, niamh
do you like out fashion statement of black bags.... :lol:

rain.jpg

bammo - i'm very jealous of UKTAn and Niamh!
i really wanna be at the show tonight
i hope they're getting rained on in the queue :grumpy: :wink:

oh and the newspaper pics....
me and niamh (plus boston michell in the pic next to us)
herald1.jpg

and then me in the newsoftheworld on sunday - terrible pic but i dont really care!
oh yeah - I'm loving the klu klux klan hood bammo :lol:

newsofworld.jpg

Back
Top Bottom