Dublin Book Signing Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
dublinsigning31.jpg

dublinsigning30.jpg

Is he hugging a picture of Oscar Wilde?

BonoFox1 said:

dublintania3.jpg

dublintania4.jpg

Lucky girl!!!!:wink:

I'm getting shivers down my back from looking at these pics! :ohmy: Isn't she in the least bit ticklish?!? I know I wouldn't be able to hold still long enough for Bono to write ANYTHING down my back!!! :faint:

^Babydoll, it looks more like Larry's drawn Harry Potter type glasses and a goatie! :giggle:

Last edited:
^ amen ;]
hahahah i didnt notice larry was actually drawing somethign on bono lol! <3

i wonder if it would be possible to get our hands on these extremely large promo prints later on the future. for a reasonable price. that would freaking awesome to have in my room.

Didn't know Larry was an "artist" too. The practical joker:wink: :wink: Thanks for all the pics. Be careful with the WENN pics though. They sound pretty serious about prosecuting over there if you read at the bottom of the page. Wouldn't want to see any PLEBAn's in the slammer.

Those pics. are great. I'm so jealous of anyone who gets to go.:banghead: Larry:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: . HOTTTT!!!!! I NEED this book!! God Bless.

"What no man can own....No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Yeah JCOSTER - coolest picture of de day

Bono and Oscar - most misunderstood Irish artists of all time - that pic has to be on de front of the Sunday World tomorow - right beside Darren Clarke & the Ryder Cup of course!

kelly, that kid got instantly cooler with Bono's shades on. Look at the confidence! :cool:

Hahaha. That's cool as. Loving Edge's shirt :p. And i'm so happy for my mate. She's an exchange student right now, over in Ireland and last night I got a phone call from her and she started going on about meeting Bono and shaking his hand. NOW I know how she did it. :lmao: I'm so happy for her!!

-Nikki

HOTNESS overload is right! I am so happy to see Tania from Portugal there having Bono sign her back, I'll have to email her and see if she can share pics and story! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Edge's t-shirts, that is so cool that he wore a band t-shirt for this affair! Larry looks so cool, as ever and Adam :drool: he even has a HOT shirt on! Thanks to everyone for sharing the pics that are beginning to appear! I am gonna have another look! Made my day :wink:

schnumi said:
Indeed, and Bono really needs to take his shades off more often, he really is looking like POP Bono again.
I was just thinking the same thing :combust:

And though I really love the blue shades (they're miles better than the orange/red ones), I want to see him completely shades-free every now and then. Especially with the short hair. It makes him sooo much more hot, and it'll be like Pop all over again :drool:

Back
Top Bottom