Drunk Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
Milan...Monaco...same diff ;) (just kidding of course)

Gah these pics are great:D

hahah well they are both italian (well monaco has a french twist)

i love both places and was happily tipsy in all the italian locales i stayed in :lmao:

i did stay sober to go to all historical sites except keats and shelley's grave and all lord byron related locations...

when in rome.... :whistle:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Some great photos here of Bono having a party! :drunk: How come none of these got posted on Bono's birthday Leather Day thread I strated last wednesdays week when I requested that everyone post Bono having a party?!? :( :grumpy:
I feel decidedly :reject:

sorry HC! :uhoh: I just never went onto that thread, don't even know why.. i kinda got sidetracked there with the whole africa thread bit. sorry doll! :wave: You post some of the best pics!!! :up:

Does anyone remember when Bono gave an award to Frank Sinatra on some music awards years ago and he seemed a little tipsy? Was he or was it just me? He kept practicaly eating the mic. :lmao:

Wasn't it the Rock and Roll hall of fame induction for Bruce? a couple years ago that he looked REAL drunk at....or am I imagining that?

bono_212 said:
Wasn't it the Rock and Roll hall of fame induction for Bruce? a couple years ago that he looked REAL drunk at....or am I imagining that?

I have that one... and he was just a little tipsy I think... he sure had a broad smile all the time!

I remember reading that he was quite tipsy here:

bonomtve00drinking.jpg

And...drunk band ('cept Adam of course). :drunk:

J-U2-Grammy-2002-2.jpg

Pop Artist said:
I remember reading that he was quite tipsy here:

J-U2-Grammy-2002-2.jpg

This pic was 'shopped, wasn't it? I recall Larry leaning on Danny Lanois' shoulder here rather than Bono's.

Can't say I don't like the edit though :shifty:

evieangelique said:

This pic was 'shopped, wasn't it? I recall Larry leaning on Danny Lanois' shoulder here rather than Bono's.

Can't say I don't like the edit though :shifty:

I thought it's the actual pic, I've it had since they won...though I don't doubt there is another one with Lanois. :shrug: They're still drunk though. :wink:

Yeah, looking closer at the spot where Larry's neck is you can see the jagged edge where someone didn't finish off the photoshop job :lol: I'll see if I can find the original pic to compare.

And yes, definitely a wee bit toasted there :D :D

Bono's American Wife said:

I know! I was perfectly content in believing that Bono floated over the rest of us in long white robes with a halo over his head, not a drop of liquor passing his lips or a single lustful thought in his heart... and Sicy went and ruined it. :mad:

The next thing you know, she'll be telling us there's no such thing as Santa or the Easter Bunny :sad:

:lmao:This post had me in stitches.:lol:

Last edited:
^That one kills me! :lol:

sleepinonthesteps.jpg

I could give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably just really sleepy here. :giggle:

A Grand Madness. Good Lord. They weren't drunk - They were stoopid drunk, mahn. Just stoopid drunk. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom