Drumroll, please...Finally my Prov1, 2 & Philly Pics are up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Enjoy!

take me higher, baby

here are some sneak peeks though:

Bono hugging Larry for his bday:
17_screen_bonolarry.jpg

The sign that Bono loved:
sign_for_larry.jpg

11_adamfingers.jpg

07_edge.jpg

------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 11-11-2001).]

Carrie,
I love the Larry sign!
Lemme tell you again how much I love your site! I keep telling myself, gimme more, more, & more Adam!!!! I esp. love the Adam introductions...hee hee..the man does have a mysterious power over women! He is such a hottie!
biggrin.gif

Excuse me, I am gonna go look at more Sparky pics on your site! *you rock!!!!*

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

thanks guys!!

Winter- I just added your site to my links page, let me know if you want a pic to link to it or if that's ok...

Maria:
smile.gif
yay! thx so much- you know, I used to think it was Larry pics that were hard to come by, but I've realized that it's really Adam Clayton pics! Man of many mysteries, I guess!! Anyway I'm updating more pics as we speak so check back in about 10 min and you'll see about 10 new Adam pics on his different pic pages
smile.gif

p.s. and you're not the only who liked my sign- Bono jumped up and down when he saw it and pointed it out to Larry and they both smiled and waved. I fell on the floor in convulsions, but it was OK. Later on Dallas took the sign from me to give to Larry and gave me Larry's setlist in exchange.
smile.gif
yeah, it was a good nite!!!
------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 11-11-2001).]

Hey I love your website!! Where did you get the picture of Adam's house? I've never seen it up close like that.
Awesome site!

Awesome pics, Carrie! and your sign is fabulous- it's no wonder that Bono & Larry loved it so much!
smile.gif

i have one quick question: do you remember if this picture of adam shaking someone's hand was taken from his side of the stage, or from bono/edge's side of the stage? i'm wondering because adam shook my hand that night (*only* my hand- woohoo!), but i was between bono/edge (not on adam's side). i would just DIE if this is the photo of "my moment"... thanks, girl!
smile.gif

here's the pic in question:
30_shake_adam.jpg

Mrs. Clayton- I got that pic of his house from that irish website, and I can't remember the name of it right now, but it's like a news site and usually has some interesting articles of them there.

Ally- you know, I think that might be of your moment!! Seriously! Dang that stupid hand that's right in Adam's face though!! But I know I didn't take any of him when he was far away from me- that's when I snapped at the Edge (did you see that closeup of him? lol). Then when Edge/Larry wandered back, I got the pic of Adam leaning forward, sort of where Bono stands! That's really so awesome if it is true!! but it all seems to make sense..!
smile.gif
ahh!! lol. that's so awesome. It was prov1, right? that's the only night I went close to the stage, so that's the only night i got close shots of them shaking hands.

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

oh, sad... unfortunately, if that photo is from Prov. 1, then it's not "my moment" (that happened at Prov 2). Are you sure it's from the first show, though? on your website, it's with all the Prov. 2 photos... so maybe somehow you actually did get some close photos from the second night??

well, it doesn't really matter.
smile.gif
it's an awesome photo, regardless of the day it was taken. thanks for sharing your pics, carrie!! and i, too, am constantly in search of new adam photos, so i'll be checking your updated site often!
wink.gif

well i did run up front on prov2, when i get home i'll check my negatives and see what day it's from.
smile.gif
there's still hope!!

i should be adding more adam pics again this week
smile.gif
yay!!

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

thanks for checking that out, olive! and if it turns out to be from the 2nd Prov. show, i will pay you LOTS and LOTS of $$$ for a hard copy of that photo!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

btw, are you going to Vegas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom