Drool session! Larry girls lavish your affection!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MiniFly, how I'd love to be sandwiched between those two! :tongue:

(((((Bona))))) I'm sorry you had a crappy day... hope you have a great one today, coz it's FRIDAY!!! About the pic of Larry at Edge's wedding, I have not seen it either. I haven't checked the Edge's wedding thread for a while, maybe there is something there??? Oooo, Larry's tatoo makes me weak in the knees...:drool:

Here's some sweaty Larry to get you inspired:

Attachments

• elevienna27-6.jpg
    elevienna27-6.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
elevation2u said:
go larry!!:larry:
attachment.php

I think Larry looked really sexy on all the pictures from this photo session...:drool:

Talking about Larry looking sexy, I scanned this one today:

Attachments

• 1986calendarb&wlarry.jpg
    1986calendarb&wlarry.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 187
flaming june said:

I think Larry looked really sexy on all the pictures from this photo session...:drool:

Talking about Larry looking sexy, I scanned this one today:
attachment.php

Holly fookin' cow! I've never seen that one before.

WOW! Thanks flaming june bug! :D

And, thanks Bonavoix for posting my pic again. :D I wish I could post that pic more than once. :D Jeans... it's all about the jeans... and the mesh shirt... and the shorts... oh, er. sorry. :D

Moonie :D

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked it. It's from a 1986 calendar I got from Ebay, I posted some other pics I scanned from it on the "I've Got Your Pictures Right Here, Baby!!!!!" thread, but this was the yummiest Larry pic.

flaming june bug (LOL!) ;)

Hey, did you guys know you can get Larry BUTTONS on Ebay? I have three of them. I put them on my backpack. They're absolutely gorgeous!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

really? I didn't even know.... oooooh. booootins. :D

Moonie :D

Yeah...If I remember correctly, I got mine from someone called yourbuttonmaker...But I'll double-check that and get back to you!

Okay, yep. Try yourbuttonmaker or chompchange. They don't appear to have any Larry buttons LISTED, but you could always email them and ask if they have any at the moment. Both good sellers!

Re: Re: Drool session! Larry girls lavish your affection!

Miss MacPhisto said:

ROFLMFAO!!!!! I KNOW!!!! AND I DO!!!!

:ohmy: :eek: :eek: :lol: This is why I love PLEBA!

I found these Larry pics today. I don't know who these fellas are, but Larry looks great!

Attachments

• gabe_and_larry.jpg
    gabe_and_larry.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 135
adamswildhoney said:
Congrats flaming june! I didnt realise it but Im a War child too!

jj.jpg

In your honor!

Congrats to you too (pun intended)! And thanks for the pic, how did you know that was my fav?:D

Ok... it's been about three pages since I've posted here...

Thanks everyone for the condolences about my crappy day...

I finally have a job now!! Well... two of them actually. One I'm quitting in August tho, so July is going to be the month from hell, but that's okay... Larry called me and told me he'd come over a few times a week to help me relax. ;) *ahem* :D

Oh, and btw... *bump* Can't let our thread die...

And now for a true beauty...

Attachments

• larrygq.jpg
    larrygq.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 84
Bonavoix said:
Ok... it's been about three pages since I've posted here...

Thanks everyone for the condolences about my crappy day...

I finally have a job now!! Well... two of them actually. One I'm quitting in August tho, so July is going to be the month from hell, but that's okay... Larry called me and told me he'd come over a few times a week to help me relax. ;) *ahem* :D

Oh, and btw... *bump* Can't let our thread die...

And now for a true beauty...

I betcha Larry has some great ways to help you relax. Some banging... on the drums, might be involved, you know, to help liberate some stress and negative energy. :tongue:

Here's some Larry mangroove for y'all:

:tongue:

Attachments

• mangrooveenh.jpg
    mangrooveenh.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 40
I'm so BORED!:scream:

I need some Larry hotness quick!

I have been hunting for pics and I found this:

Attachments

• spain1.jpg
    spain1.jpg