Dress Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
OK, my purple shirt gripe gave me a kinda fun idea. Now I know we all love Bono no matter what, so I'm not being superficial, this is just for fun. Go out to any site and find Bono a shirt, pants, shoes, and a hat and shades if you want those too and then post. So ladies, what ONE complete outfit would YOU dress Bono in, if you were his stylist?

This is more for the rest of the band, rather than Bono.

Jeans -
V0426424891384_v1_m56577569830985609.jpg

Shirt -
console.14.product_studio.jpg

Jacket -
79414_Guy's%20Jackets-a.jpg

/bored

Hee, if Bono came to Pleba and we didn't know it, he might have a nervous breakdown. This is a really fun idea! Wish I had the time to do it :)

Edit: Though he could dress -and do his hair- like Dracula from Van Helsing. Yep. mmmm

I have a thing about hoodies on guys, especially Bono, so I like this one (though the color's a bit dark):

ga303667-01p1.jpg

For pants, I like properly fitting jeans (like what he's got on in that pic of him talking on the cell, w/ the black T, walking on the dock....that look), going with a lighter wash here b/c the hoodie is dark:

ga269507-00p1.jpg

I dunno though, this is HARD! I'm trying to find a pic of a model wearing a complete outfit that I'd choose....

:reject: I am afraid.... I am verrry afraid. :reject:

:lol:

By the way, sweetie -- I like the way you think, girl!! :evil: :up:

zooperson said:

dont be that afraid. it looks like something he might have worn during the Pop era.
:lol:

Yeah I think you're right. Even though I'd love to see Bono dress like that. Larry in those clothes would just be GAH! :drool: :drool: :drool:

and meegannie I love your sig! "There just a bunch of pansies!"

-Nikki

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Go out to any site and find Bono a shirt, pants, shoes, and a hat and shades if you want those too and then post. So ladies, what ONE complete outfit would YOU dress Bono in, if you were his stylist?

There used to be a site where you could dress Bono (and Adam, Edge and Larry) in various outfits like a paper doll. I think it was called "U2's Boudoir". Is it still around?

These underneath it all :drool:
under.jpg

outfit2.jpg

Minus the belt?
semi-casual.jpg

I know some folks here hate the creepers he wears but you have to let a client sometimes keep one thing they love. :D
outfit3.jpg

outfit5.jpg

outfit4.jpg

Ikkin said:

and meegannie I love your sig! "There just a bunch of pansies!"

Thanks! :) Enajh2 made it. Penguins and lemurs are my favourite animals, so I loved Madagascar even though I didn't like the main characters that much.

Ikkin said:

I'm not sure Larry would want to loan Bono his Super Bowl shirt...

Nor would Adam want to give up his "Boy"-era leopardskins.

(And you know Larry's got both of those packed away somewhere in his House Of U2 Stuff.)

:wink:
PopDaisy

Re: Re: Dress Bono

Sue DeNym said:

There used to be a site where you could dress Bono (and Adam, Edge and Larry) in various outfits like a paper doll. I think it was called "U2's Boudoir". Is it still around?

It ran out of bandwidth or something :(

PopDaisy said:

I'm not sure Larry would want to loan Bono his Super Bowl shirt...

Nor would Adam want to give up his "Boy"-era leopardskins.

(And you know Larry's got both of those packed away somewhere in his House Of U2 Stuff.)

:wink:
PopDaisy

*sighs* I can still dream... :| Bono with a mohawk! :drool:
:lmao:

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom