Dreamin' of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
ok, i know i'm not the only one who woke up one morning and did everything they could to try to go back to sleep so they could return to their boy in the wonderful dream they were having.

SHARE!!!
smile.gif

i can barely remember my dream from a few nights ago, but i do remember it was a wonderful wonderful dream and i hated the damn phone for waking me from it. the only detail i remember from it was that it was ooooooh so nice and it involved Mr. MacPhisto. *sigh* i really wish i had more details, not only to share, but know what happened! well, my story wasn't too great, but that's not the point. the point is that i thought it was a great idea for a thread and thought everyone of you would have some good input! post! now! go!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Last night, I had a dream I was all alone on U2's stage...I was the only one around,and I was standing behind Larry's drum kit just admiring, and behind me someone said, "Go ahead." and I turned around and it was Larry! So I sat down, hit one drum with one stick, and he said,"Oh come on, bust it out." So I did...that's all I remember. hehe! That was my dream last night, it was amazing
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

If anyone dreams of Bono post it on the LEATHER thread! We are looking for dreams, fantasies, stories and poems concerning Bono to spice up the club. Thank you!

I've had many dreams with Larry and Bono in them. My most memorable was one where I was in my car (which I don't have lol) and a drunk driver hit me and........ I died. All of a sudden I was on a cloud and this soft blackish stuff was brushing across my face.
I looked up and Bono (long hair JT stlye, very hot)leaning over me. He was talking to someone. "She was a sassy one Lawrence, but she never did anything wrong." Then I saw Larry, and he said " She's a doll Bono, why does this always happen?" And then I woke up!! What does that mean????

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

awwww! come on, guys! these are great! i know there are more out there!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Shall I repost my dream from several weeks ago about Larry lying on my bed due to a backache and asking for a pillow? Well, there it is. Larry was lying on my bed because his back hurt and he asked me for a pillow. Then I woke up. *sigh* Ah well. I keep hoping that I'll continue it one of these nights....

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Well I had a dream a few days ago about my luscious Tamale Bono (by the way: Where's Mona??).

But the dream just reduced to me, wanting to cross the street and waiting to the traffic light to turn into green. Bono was just standing at my side with the look of the JT era *drools* and I just stood still staring at his beautiful face...

Then I woke up. Nothing interesting, but seeing Bono in a dream, is like being in heaven
biggrin.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

whoa! This thread just reminded me of a u2 dream i had a few years ago... its freaking me out right now.. hmm, ok I was at a u2 concert, in a VERY small venue (something like a high school auditorium or something), and I think they were playing All i want is you, and I was standing pretty close to Bono, and he comes over to me, and I start floating, or "elevating" off my feat. I still remember this incredible feeling after 2 or 3 years.
pretty cool
smile.gif

LOL! (at self) i wrote that last post and didn't even finish the first sentence of your post, Bonavoix! so nm, and good luck continuing that dream!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Mona's computer has been ill for the past few weeks. it's in a coma and every once in a while it'll come out for a bit so she can post a note or two, but no permentant cure thus far.
frown.gif
she's trying to return, tho!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
Mona's computer has been ill for the past few weeks. it's in a coma and every once in a while it'll come out for a bit so she can post a note or two, but no permentant cure thus far.
frown.gif
she's trying to return, tho!

Well, I hope to see her again soon around PLEBA I miss her...
bawling.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Dammit, I haven't had a good U2 dream in a while (yeah you know what I mean by "good"
wink.gif
). Anyway, a few days ago, I had a dream where I was driving around this parking lot w/ my friend, and it was after a PopMart concert or something. We saw Bono, Adam and Edge walking to their cars to go home. I knew Edge was gonna come talk to us in a little while, but my stupid alarm went off.
Oh and last night I had this crazy dream about the U2 shirt Edge wore at the Chicago concert. I don't know why I dreamt about it, I guess b/c I saw it in a pic and wanted it, heh. This post is too long.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-19-2001).]

i had a dream the other night that i was at a u2 concert and Bono had made some t-shirts'he couldnt decide who to give them to,so he said whoever takes all their clothes off will get one.
so off all my clothes went the next thing i knew i was dancing on stage NAKED.
unfortunetly i go woken up by my screaming baby so i dont know what happened next.

POP

Julie, yesterday Justin had pictures from Powder Puff and there's one of Lucy and her Lucy-fer jersey and her MacPhistoesque horns!!!!!!! It was so cool! Last night in my 3 second dream there was just this *flash* of everyone at school wearing purple sequin horns. WEIRD!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

mona! i saw that pic!! she showed me in art, i thought the same thing and was going to tell you but forgot.

anyway, i came back to this thread 'cuz i had a U2~esq dream last night. again, it's all very vague and fuzzy and i barely remember any of it. here's the interesting part~ it wasn't only U2, but i had you guys in my dream too! i dreamed that all the PLEBA gals decided to meet. have a convention or something, i don't know, but we all rented out a floor in a hotel and went to a U2 concert met the guys and eventually became really good friends with the guys and just went places and hung out, doing things together. *sigh* it was a nice dream and lots of fun, but now that i type it probably doesn't sound all that exciting to you guys. no naughtiness or anything involving a lack of clothes. it was quite innocent. ah, well. it was fun.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Still remains the mystery of Bono and I eating popsicles at school....I posted that dream about a thousand times. It baffles me!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Back
Top Bottom