Dream on part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
***some language,nothing toward anyone. hope you enjoy***

'Wow',Kemberly said. She was watching tv and of course u2 was on it. She said that she wanted Edge to be her husband.

And I was like 'damn girl,they wouldn`t ever come here,plus he is married.'

But secretly I wanted Larry cause he didn`t look 40 something and he had rock hard A.B.S:drool: but for some reason I coulden`t let her know because we were both kinda secret about it.

We went out for breakfast,she ordered a muffin and a black coffee,her usual,and I ordered a mocha latte and a sugar cookie and we went out and sat down by the pond and all of a sudden we saw two people that looked like Larry and Edge.

We both looked at each other,and then we flushed the thought out of our minds and just laughed.
Then the two men came closer and we could almost swear that looked like Larry and Edge.

And again we just thought it funny,but then they started talking and Kemberly`s eyes got wide and my mouth got dry. cause their voices sounded the way we knew them,and we knew without a shadow of a doubt U2 would never come where we were but it was still possable.

Kemberly erged me to get up and ask them for the fun of it where StarBucks was to see if it was them.

And I got up,I gulped hard,my heart pounded louder every steep I took and my head hurt and I got closer.

'Sh!t' I said to myself.

'Um...Um,do you know where the nearest St...St...StarBucks is?'

I ran back to Kemberly and she fainted,and so did I.

That night we woke up in a dark room,to the sound of snoring, and we were damn sure that was them now,and it was all four of em`.

Kemberly`s knees got weak and she about started to laugh hysticaly.

'Shhh' I told her we were on to them now!

I went and got my small flashlight out of my purse,how sweet of them to bring our purses,because I so happened to have four pairs of hand-cuffs:evil:

prepair to be slaped in the face with some more of this lovely any girls dream story...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom