Double the cuteness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was reminded of this by a thread in the news section, and by some US festival pics posted earlier. Over the years, Bono and his wife Ali have often had matching hairdos. I'm completely useless at posting pics, but I know the rest of you aren't, so please post pics of the Hewsons with matching (or close to matching) hairstyles. They're so cute!:cute:

biff said:
I was reminded of this by a thread in the news section, and by some US festival pics posted earlier. Over the years, Bono and his wife Ali have often had matching hairdos. I'm completely useless at posting pics, but I know the rest of you aren't, so please post pics of the Hewsons with matching (or close to matching) hairstyles. They're so cute!:cute:

Weeee! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.. It is so cute. :)

veryearly.jpg

3425465923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C63462ot1lsi

Thanks! I made the collage but Queen Bee made the gif! :up: That was perfect for me, a longtime Bono obsessor and PLEBAn! :love:

Hey, thanks everone for all those great pics!:applaud:

That one with Sting really is quite odd, when you examine it. Both Sting and Ali look like they're waiting for Bono to make some kind of pronouncement. Bono looks like he's mentally in another land, or wishing he were: "God, soccer's boring!"

biff said:
Bono looks like he's mentally in another land, or wishing he were: "God, soccer's boring!"

He probably was. I've heard he is not a soccer fan and he had Guggi used to make fun of kids playing soccer when they were kids. On the Elevation tour MTV special, Larry didn't show because he was interested in watching World Cup on TV. Bono couldn't care less, he came and was goofing around. It's just not his thing.

Back
Top Bottom