Doooooods, Look what I found!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
the little people!!!! I loved those toys! I want some...now, dammit!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
And Adam's wearing "The Pants"...

LMAO!

We all need to get us some U2 dolls and then we can reenact our own concerts and everything!!!!

Woohoo!

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
LMAO!

We all need to get us some U2 dolls and then we can reenact our own concerts and everything!!!!

Woohoo!

YEAH!! We can make them play whatever we want AND we can get cool souvenirs after the shows!! (Adamdoll's pants, Larrydoll's drumkit, etc
wink.gif
)

HA! Just got mental image of Bonodoll and Edge doll doing the bullfight! Bwahaha!!

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-18-2002).]

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
It appears that we aren't the only people that like to dress everything up as our 4 favorite Boys!!
fpu2.jpg

Check out www.quinnarama.com to see other interesting toys!!

*snl character*

I LAHV IT!! I LAHV IT!! I LAHV IT!!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Cool site, did you see the section with the baby names? The Edge is on his list for boys names.

ROFLMAO

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
HA! Just got mental image of Bonodoll and Edge doll doing the bullfight! Bwahaha!!

LOL!! Clunking their little plastic heads together!

That's it. I am making myself U2 dolls. I've been jealous of everyone's various dolls/stuffed animals, etc. for some time now, and these little people are the last straw. What I actually want to do is make little shoebox rooms for each U2 member (I used to really love miniatures, so I have a ton of supplies) ... but I'm trying to figure out the logistics of doing this without convincing everyone I live with that I am, indeed, crazy.

LMAO
Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
What I actually want to do is make little shoebox rooms for each U2 member (I used to really love miniatures, so I have a ton of supplies) ... but I'm trying to figure out the logistics of doing this without convincing everyone I live with that I am, indeed, crazy.
My mom actually suggested that I make U2 shadow boxes.
icon1.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Dood, look what else they have here! It's the Electric Mayhem (the band from the Muppets!) as U2!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(Warning: Prepare for the horizontal scroll)

mayhemu2.jpg

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by daisybean:
The Edge is on his list for boys names.

Yes! Actually, a friend and I have this running joke that she's going to have a son and name him after The Edge. Except she's going to spell it Theedge and pronounce it like it looks.

It appears that we aren't the only people that like to dress everything up as our 4 favorite Boys!!
fpu2.jpg

Check out www.quinnarama.com to see other interesting toys!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Those are SCARY!

LOL they are kind of cute.. as always, I'm kinda partial to the Bono one.. Larry looks larrylicious. *cough* Where did that come from?

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom