Don't worry Ali - Bono having an affair - I couln't do anything but laugh!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Gosh, german television tries everything to get viewers! :D Yesterday I have read in the Videotext (don't know the exact word for that) that Bono's is having an affair with Salma Hayek cause they have been photographed in Mexico City.
Well, they said something about "turteln" (like turtle-doves).
I immediatly started to laugh. It's soooo bad....

Poor Ali, hopefully she knows how much Mr. B loves his Mrs. B.!
Well, I guess she knows....

they really keep that up eh? :lol: stupid idiots!
he has beautiful women around him all his life... and still, he only wants one of them... :)
there was something like this last year too... a dutch radio dude claimed Bono had a mistress... a listener asked him how he knew that, and he said they just had to 'trust him on this one'.... the management of U2 didn't even want to react, it was far too stupid for them to reply! :lol: people are reallly doing sad things for attention! We all know he would never cheat.. it's not our business either.. :wink:

Kelly, we are not questioning his marriage! not at all!! we're just laughing at the stupidity of people doing that... is that against the FAQ? if so... then I'll better shut up :reject:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
He was photographed hugging me too so that would automatically mean we are having an affair.

Sorry Ali! :wink:

Jesus, people can be so dumb sometimes. :rolleyes:

What!!! You're having an affair with Bono! :wink:

That is so stupid. Bono would never chaet on Ali. He loves her more than anything.

Galeongirl said:
We all know he would never cheat.. it's not our business either.. :wink:

um no offense, but we know nothing of the sorts.
i'm not saying he does, just that we all like to THINK that Bono wouldn't cheat but really we don't know do we.

and you're right, its none of our business anyway

*flame*

Last edited:
digsy said:

um no offense, but we know nothing of the sorts.
i'm not saying he does, just that we all like to THINK that Bono wouldn't cheat but really we don't know do we.

and you're right, its none of our business anyway

*flame*

My thoughts exactly!

The gossip press will print anything that sells newspapers. That's their job. They don't care if it's a lie. Dumb, dumb, dumb. :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

my issue is the presumptions you guys make about what you "know" bono would and woulnd't do - they're as ridiculous as the presumptions the press make that you're so busy laughing at

MissMaCo said:
jeez Niamh_Saoirse is much more sexy than Salma Hayek :ohmy:

yeah, if i were Bono i'd trade salma in for you anyday flav :flirt:

YOU EVIL TEMPTRESS! GO AWAY!

:cry:

The only way I´ll go to Hawaii is if Bono gives me a lift on his plane and gets me tickets for the ellipse (yeah, I´m very picky! lol)

that shouldn't be a prob - you are his mistress after all :lol:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
YOU EVIL TEMPTRESS! GO AWAY!

:cry:

The only way I´ll go to Hawaii is if Bono gives me a lift on his plane and gets me tickets for the ellipse (yeah, I´m very picky! lol)

can I hide in your suitcase??? :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
He was photographed hugging me too so that would automatically mean we are having an affair.

Sorry Ali! :wink:

Jesus, people can be so dumb sometimes. :rolleyes:

Pffft, Niamh.

We had some serious EyeContact in Toronto. He's obviousl having an affair with me. :mad:

Bono was overwhelmed by the hoopla attending the Gallic clothing circus. "It's bigger than rock & roll to them!" he says. "It's bigger than movies! There were models with chains, pierced nipples, the whole nine yards--and for some reason they all seemed to stop in front of me. Naomi stopped in front of me to wind me up. Christy Turlington stops, gives me a kiss, gives Ali a kiss. Now, you know there's been stories in the tabloids about me and Christy. So all the papers run pictures of Christy kissing me and don't mention that my wife was right there!" Bono shakes his head and chuckles. There has been gossip that he and Christy were having an affair ever since she started coming around with Adam and Naomi, and for a long time no one around U2 was very bothered by it. When Bono told his wife last summer that he would avoid hanging around Christy so that the tabloids wouldn't get fed, Ali chastised Bono for it and told him that Christy is a lovely girl and if he lets the gossip press run his life, then he's a sap. "Don't miss the opportunity," Ali advised. But since the Adam scandal Bono is more concerned with setting the record right.
"You know, I had fun flirting with Christy, but I never had an affair with her! I wouldn't. After introducing these beautiful women to my wife they all lost interest in me! They're her friends now."

From U2 At The End Of The World, chapter 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom