Don't know about you, but I'm anxious for another Mrs. Edge story!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
So am I.

I think they took the Net away where she works-so that's why she isn't on here as much.

She's probably working on it though!

I was wondering where she's been !!!
No net at work, that explains everything...
wink.gif

I too am looking forward to a new story !!
biggrin.gif

Aww, poor Mrs. Edge! I've been missing her around these parts lately. I hope she gets back soon!

*Blueeyes stands outside of Mrs Edge's workplace. It is raining hard outside and Bluey wears a long tan colored trench coat. She pulls a ghetto blaster out of her car and turns it on, raising it above her head..."Van Diemen's Land" blares out of the speaks...a la "Say Anything". She stands there, desperate for another story, immovable in the rain.*
Mrs Edge!!!!!! We miss you!
-Bluey

Hello ladies!
smile.gif
Thanks for asking, I really appreciate it! Bluey, you are soooo funny! You just KILL me!!! Yes, my internet at work was down for the past week. It is VERY ODD sitting at your desk all day, doing your work with *gasp* a pencil and paper!!! Anyway it seems to be back up. The problem was a huge virus that (ironically)infected the whole hospital. This virus was brought in through *ahem* personal internet/email use by staff. Uh, oh!!!! I hope I'm not going to get in trouble.

Anyway, I am going to be a bit quieter than usual for the next couple of weeks because I have so much to do between now and Vegas. Today I have to do my budget at work. Blech. (am procrastinating as we speak!) Tonight I have a gardening consultant coming in to assess my pathetic "garden". This weekend is the National Ballet's alumni weekend (will be busy all weekend), Monday is my first ever BELLY DANCING LESSON (just in case
wink.gif
) Tuesday and Wed I have Ballet class, Thursday and Friday I have training all day at work and chores at night. Saturday I leave for VEGAS and won't be back 'til Monday night!!!!

Things should be back to normal after that, although the weekend after Vegas is my mom's birthday blowout long weekend where she's taking us away for 3 days to go to the spa, out for all meals, staying in a suite at the King Edward Hotel, etc. That will be awesome, although I wish I were in Dallas w. Disco.

Which brings me to the story.......the next story is for *drumroll* Miss ZOOOOOOROPA!!!
I will work on it in bits and pieces and get it out as soon as I can.
smile.gif

P.S. My mom's curiosity about Pleba has been piqued. She has now read Bonavoix' and Madonna's Child's stories, and she even went on by herself and read the EDGE EDGE EDGE thread! She thought it was interesting that we love him despite the sweater! LOL! Maybe she'll start posting on here one day.

I had to explain to her why Mona was "MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner" !!!!

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 11-09-2001).]

Poor Jess, I didn't know she was cut off the web at work, that is cruel!
I know I am ready for her next story, I've been out of the loop for awhile guys, *insert silly question here* Who's next?!?!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hello ladies!
smile.gif
Which brings me to the story.......the next story is for *drumroll* Miss ZOOOOOOROPA!!!
smile.gif

Okay that answers my silly question, MissZooropa is next, wooohoooo!
I still love to read my story, my heart still flutters with excitement at the thought of sparky n me!
biggrin.gif
*huge grin*

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Glad to hear that your internet is back up Mrs. Edge! I understand about laying low at work.. I do the highly illegal internet surf all the time... I can't help it, especially when I'm not too busy.

I am also glad your mom is enjoying our crazy threads here at PLEBA...Too funny!

Anyway, looking forward to the new story!!!

Thanks!

Mona: We looooove you Mrs. Edge! I hope everything's A-OK with yooooouuuu!!! *kisses*

Bluey: Hey...you just want a really RAUNCHY story, DON'T you? Stop that.

Mona: I brought you candy! And FLOWERS!

Fishy: Hey...WTF?

Mona: And an elephant...and birds!

GinaMarie: Get back to the loo, Mona!

Mona: ....and camels...and white tigers....and gold...and LOOK if you take the gold off the coins, there's CHOCOLATE underneath! Woo!!

PLEBA: *carts Mona away in a wheelbarrow*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

and she even went on by herself and read the EDGE EDGE EDGE thread! She thought it was interesting that we love him despite the sweater!

lol! despite the sweater... poor edge. he's such a sweety. like the other day i was watching the elevation video and during the part when he randomly falls over i had a sudden urge to hug him.
smile.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Awww, Jess...sure wish you could be here in Big D with me (and LikeO2!), as well
frown.gif
...but neither of us got GA's anyway so...we'd have to go begging (which is what I plan to do anyway...stalk the GA line the day of the show)

HAVE FUN learning moves that will put the Evil Morleigh in her place!
wink.gif
Hope I'm able swivel with you soon...

Wow...can't believe you MOM may become a Plebite! That rocks! You have such a cool mom!!
biggrin.gif

BTW....do you have any room in your luggage for me for Mom'd bday getaway? MAN, when your mom has a birthday, she REALLY knows how to celebrate, wow!

Disco

Things should be back to normal after that, although the weekend after Vegas is my mom's birthday blowout long weekend where she's taking us away for 3 days to go to the spa, out for all meals, staying in a suite at the King Edward Hotel, etc. That will be awesome, although I wish I were in Dallas w. Disco.

smile.gif

P.S. My mom's curiosity about Pleba has been piqued. She has now read Bonavoix' and Madonna's Child's stories, and she even went on by herself and read the EDGE EDGE EDGE thread! She thought it was interesting that we love him despite the sweater! LOL! Maybe she'll start posting on here one day.

I had to explain to her why Mona was "MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner" !!!!

Thank you Shygirl for asking. I knew I was next but just couldn't ask.

Take the time you need Mrs Edge but I'm very, very, VERY curious about how my story will end up.
wink.gif

*keeps waiting and wishes everyone the best of times in VEGAS*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Back
Top Bottom