Don't Forget to Breathe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
digsy said:

that is pretty much one of the most incredible things i've ever heard someone say...
no really i'm dumbstruck
never mind the pictures leaving me breathless, that's done it
wow

(sorry i know it seems silly but that just got me. weird)

:heart:

Thank you, Digsy.

:hug:

Last edited:
>my time at the net cafe willprobably run out before i can get through this whole thread, but thank you :bow: U2 Kit for that 1st pic post , Nurse C for that mid pic in you r first post and Atomic for that first pic {with backwards cap}. :ohmy: :faint: :drool: :drool: :drunk: (on beauty):sexywink:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
ashirtlessbono3.jpg

I'd seen the other 2 pics of this series months ago...and yes....they stopped me im my tracks...but no 'EEEYOOWWS' in a public netcafe :angel: .

but this is the first time I saw THIS one....waaaaah heat!!!
[but no screaming in the same public net cafe :wink: }

:bow: thank you!

starsgoblue said:
At the risk of being a thread killer--it is pics like this that REALLY take my breath away...:heart:

e1stx

e1sv7

e1svt

So true - those pics are just BEAUTIFUL... what an amazing man.

On a lighter note - I just got done reading this thread and guess what came on TV :D I know there was a huge thread on it before but anyone have any nice iTunes stills? 'cause damn he looks fine in that... though that COS is starting to worry me :D

AtomicBono said:

So true - those pics are just BEAUTIFUL... what an amazing man.

On a lighter note - I just got done reading this thread and guess what came on TV :D I know there was a huge thread on it before but anyone have any nice iTunes stills? 'cause damn he looks fine in that... though that COS is starting to worry me :D

i got loads - leave an email address and i'll send you some

whoa that pic really did look like eve!
she got his eyes and ears:wink: but i think the girls got their mommys nose.
I think it looks better on bono than it would look on them anyway :sexywink:

gawd hes so adorable
Im drooling in the library again

Bona Vox said:

Is it just me, who thinks Eve and Bono really look alike?! I immediately thought about Eve at Slane, when I saw this pic...

I was going to say that...I have both pics saved together Eves
and Bono's ..If you see other pics she looks so much like daddy
Jordan looks like Ali...
I cant wait to see the boys as they get a bit older and see how much they will resemble daddy:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

I was going to say that...I have both pics saved together Eves
and Bono's ..If you see other pics she looks so much like daddy
Jordan looks like Ali...
I cant wait to see the boys as they get a bit older and see how much they will resemble daddy:wink:

Well one picture of John resembles the pictures of my friend Zaq taken when he was little...Zaq bears an uncanny resemblance to Elijah Wood (but different color hair) and Mr. Wood bears a certain resemblance to a young Bono, so...conclude what you will.

BonoFox1 said:
AH...One of my faves!!..you know I just realized how many "juicy pics I really have of the band) I made a special album...of course there are some I can't post so they will stay in my album..But this one is TOO CUTE!:love: :bono: :drool:
Bonosaraong.jpg

**what do you think ladies?

Whoa I've never seen that one before...! Look at that fuzzy chest, how adorable :drool: I just want to...erm...well I'd better stop talking :angel:

digsy - my email address is woolymammals@gmail.com. If you want I can give you a gmail invite :D

I'm just now getting the time to TRULY APPRECIATE this thread - partly because I spent some time in this man's presence during his pilgrimage to Memphis last week.

But stars - you are completely right. For me, it is the pics where Bono is showing others the depth and wide expanse of his Heart and Soul which are the sexiest to me. :yes:

And it is especially when he shows concern, compassion and commitment to help those who are in the greatest need for help that REALLY ATTRACTS ME.

Yes,yes - we all know the man has a great body (short in stature as it is) and a killer look in his eyes that can melt an iceberg - but it is HIS HEART AND SOUL that sets Bono in a category all to himself.

And that places Bono near the top of being one of the BEST human beings in our world today. :hug:

Thanks for all the wonderful pics.

AND THANK YOU, BONO, FOR GIVING US ALL THESE GREAT PICS TO LOOK AT AND DREAM WITH....:wave: :bono:

Back
Top Bottom